Correct Vader ESB t-track? Help!

neihofft

My MPP will be here soon, and I am of course making an ESB saber. The one on the left is a fan made from vintage, and on the right is the Master Replicas.
The fan made has a t track directly underneath the bubble strip. I have also seen fan blue prints have this, as well as many fan builds.

The master replicas however have t tracks on either side of the strip, instead of one starting below it.

The question is, who got it wrong? Which is the correct placement?

IMG_0244_zps3e3c18d1.jpg (To qualify, its not a weird angle, I know the MR have them on either side of the strip)

GINO Thank you very much for the answer! I already have an ESB kit ready to go when my MPP arrives :D
Youre the man. Its a shame MR got it wrong then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Todds Costumes is more accurate to early OT track, and cheaper for folks in the states.

Roy used the ROTJ vader saber for his track, which has slightly thicker and nicer looking track

Todds Costumes is more accurate to early OT track, and cheaper for folks in the states.

While I can't speak to accuracy, I can vouch for the quality and price. They're very nice in person, and at about half the price of Roy's are by far the cheapest option out there.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back