Bandai 1:72 T-70 Blues 1,2,3,5

Dobber

Hey guys, here is my 1/72 Bandai Blue Sqaudron. I built Blue's 1,2,3, and 5. I decided to customize the markings to try and have them make more sense since it appears that all screen T-70's have the same arrangement of blue and grey or Orange and Grey markings. The blue is a custom mix that is actually a little lighter than how it looks in the pictures. The models are more or less complete here but I have since finished the droids 2 modified R5's left over from my 1/72 T-65 kits an R2 from my T-65 and a BB unit. I have also made some other touch-ups like fixing the color of the dark metallic grey just behind he laser tips. I am currently making a water base to make a display showing them cruising along the surface kicking up a wake.

Blue Leader:

Blue 2:

Blue 3:

Blue 5:

Hope you like them. :)

Chris

Last edited:
Awesome squadron!

That's how I pictured the stripes working. as well.

Just noticed as well, on the first few, the pane;s near the nose almost match the same number of stripes

Thanks!
blakeh1, the stripes on the nose actually do match the stripes on the wings :cool Not the long ones on the fuselage sides, but the shorter ones that run across the bridge of the nose. 1 blue 4 grey for Blue leader, 2 Blue 3 grey for Blue 2 ect.. I figured I'd try to make some sense of the cut and paste markings used in the movie. ;)

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back