MTV rebooting Teen Wolf as series

Wes R

Legendary Member
Any guesses what a suckfest this is going to be? It's premiering after the next award show. It's probably going to be Jersey Shore meets the Hill meets something vaguely Teen Wolf like.

I saw some of the previews for this. It looks very Twilight-y, if you will. The way I saw it, looked kind of like "Skins" meets Vampire Diaries, only with werewolves. I agree with your assessment.

Well Twilight is aimed at the typical MTV viewer these days so it doesn't shock me too much. I miss being able to see music videos on MTV lol.

Hey maybe halfway through Season 1 they can have a different actor come in and play Styles. Could this show be any worse than Teen Wolf Too?

Keg. Of. Beer.

Will it be the same family as Fox and Bateman or some new random family that are werewolves? Hope it has guys ghost ridin and dancin on top of vans haha

If they keep the silly, lighthearted, 80s teen movie flair, this will work well as a series. But they won't. It'll be full of whiney, vapid, Laguna Beach type pseudo-drama.

I thought it wasnt bad. It didnt try to be anything like the original which is good and if you like Vampire Diaries you will like this.

It looked so much like twilight on the commercial i just shook my head and the MTV awards before it was terrible. I miss the awards from the 90s when it was somewhat classy.

I watched the first episode. It wasn't as bad as I expected, but it didn't make me want to watch any more. I think I'm just too old for these "teenage angst with a horror element" shows.

This show is actually really great and clever! The first season is awesome. The second season is good. Very anxious for the third season. I would say the aim for it though is teen girls or gays as there are many shirtless scenes.

And how wrong were all of these people saying it would be bad? I've been watching since day one. Its lasted 4 seasons, season 5 is basically confirmed. One of the best shows ever.

I actually only recently got into the show due to having Netflix and being bored. I gave it a shot, and was immediately hooked. I powered through the first two seasons in a weekend and started watching at Season 3.

The show is not without its flaws (it is, after all, a show about teens geared toward teens but with a supernatural element), but overall the show has been fantastic. Now with the addition of Arden Cho and Shelley Hennig, things are just peachy.

This show really is fantastic and a definite watch. I will say that

Season 1 gets 5 stars
Season 2 - 3 stars
Season 3 (1st half) - 1 star - just way to confusing and all over the place.
Season 3 (2nd half) - 4 stars - finally got back on track.

I haven't started watching Season 4 yet, but am very anxious to get started.

This show really is fantastic and a definite watch. I will say that

Season 1 gets 5 stars
Season 2 - 3 stars
Season 3 (1st half) - 1 star - just way to confusing and all over the place.
Season 3 (2nd half) - 4 stars - finally got back on track.

I haven't started watching Season 4 yet, but am very anxious to get started.

I agree with this assessment! I had to stick to it through season 3A even though I had a lot of reasons I didn't like it, but 3B put it back on track for me. Now Season 4 is even better.

I think Shelley Hennig's character Malia was supposed to actually be Colton Haynes' character, Jackson. Except Colton left for greener pastures with CW and Arrow so they had to change it. It just fits in my headcanon. And I feel like this Liam storyline is trying to fill in the Jackson-joining-the-pack story, but 2 seasons late.

Void Stiles was pretty awesome. Dylan O'Brien is a talented young actor.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back