My Office / Prop display room Pics - Show me yours!!!!

G17RDY

Sr Member
Hi Gang,

Well some of you may of already seen my office / prop display room in the past, however there has been a good few additions and alterations since i posted them over a year ago, so i thought i would share my new photos.

I love these type of threads, so i'll show you mine, so you can show me yours!!!

Thanks
Gordy

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_0773.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

Thanks to Polsnulspace for the idea on this one, i received this for my 30th birthday on tuesday, and have managed to convince the wife to let me hang it in the hallway!!!!
IMG_0784.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Gang,

Well some of you may of already seen my office / prop display room in the past, however there has been a good few additions and alterations since i posted them over a year ago, so i thought i would share my new photos.

I love these type of threads, so i'll show you mine, so you can show me yours!!!

Thanks
Gordy

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_0773.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

Thanks to Polsnulspace for the idea on this one, i received this for my 30th birthday on tuesday, and have managed to convince the wife to let me hang it in the hallway!!!!
IMG_0784.jpg

awesome setup i luv the joker poster and the i robot head
ièll post some new pics of my set up soon
thanx for share in
bc

Great display! I really like the Elvish script around the top of the walls. And of course I will share my prop pics :)

IMG_6347edited.jpg

IMG_6354dited-1.jpg

IMG_6870.jpg

IMG_6386.jpg

IMG_6389.jpg

IMG_6382.jpg

IMG_2588.jpg

IMG_2589.jpg

IMG_2591.jpg

IMG_2592.jpg

IMG_6390.jpg

IMG_2577.jpg

IMG_5158.jpg

IMG_6178.jpg

IMG_6359.jpg

IMG_6360.jpg

IMG_4190.jpg

IMG_6379.jpg

IMG_6380.jpg

IMG_1288.jpg

IMG_2279.jpg

IMG_6393.jpg

IMG_6385.jpg

IMG_6365.jpg

IMG_4752.jpg

IMG_5580.jpg

IMG_5582.jpg

IMG_6384.jpg

IMG_6852.jpg

IMG_6538-1.jpg

IMG_6433.jpg

Last edited:
Man, im very jealousy of your great collections... :)

Wish I had a collection like this...

Oh, I remember that I want get some of the jedyfife BTTF stuff one day... its still not done... But one day... :lol

But I want to share too...

will make some pics later today... tidy up a liitle bit... :lol

Just let me know. I have seen your props on yourprops.com. Looking good!

Brad

Yeah the problem is, Ive no more free space on the walls... My Prop/cinema/hobby room got only 4 walls... :) And my girlfriend dont want any props hanging in the living room or bedroom... :rolleyes

Ive got so many unframed props and other stuff in boxes... And a whole box of Ghostbusters props... its a shame... :unsure And it becomes more and more, but I want to get some BTTF stuff, JP stuff and maybe one or two parts of indiana jones and then I will stop collecting everything. Sometimes Im asking myself why I make or buy all these things...

And I like the John McClane Stuff, never noticed in your McClane Wallet Thread that it looks so great... Wow.... Btw: anything new?!? :love

Well, here is some of my stuff, not so great as your displays, next time if I ever get a new appartement (im living here for two months) I will get an appartement with one indiana jones room, one for lord of the ring, one for BTTF, and one for all the other movies... :lol

So...

Thats one of the Indiana Jones Displays and one of the real Prop corners.

My desk, the only prop here is the Batarang.

Display 2: Blues Brothers, Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters 2 with some related stuff:

Display 2 Part 2: Hellraiser, Wanted, Mad Max 2, PotC, Batman & Robin and then BTTF Stuff.

More BTTF Stuff:

Display 3 with more BTTF:

And again BTTF:

There is more BTTF Stuff in boxes I cant show, but like Jedifyfe said, its all on my yourprops account.

Searching for LOTR Stuff... Boxes...! :angry I hate to do that but ive got only 1 and a half rooms for props and stuff, so its always hard to decide what you want to present...

Some framed autographs and other stuff:

The naked man is my Jack Sparrow Costume project... :lol

Autographs and Props:

DVD Collection with Display 2 & 3 in the middle, dont ask for details... :lol

Thats all for the moment, there is some other intresting stuff, but I cant show everything so cool like you guys, Im very impressed of your collections and how you display yout stuff... Very cool...

Yep, I take a look on these pics earlier... Really great stuff, and its the way i like it: props and behind that autographs or framed pics, and everything is there, where it must be. Terminator stuff in the terminator corner, etc.

Everyones got a Jurassic Park Barbasol can... :confused

Maybe I will buy someday some shelves and make 2 or 3 other displays...

Gordy, thanks for posting pics of your collection! I'm envious not only of your props, but also of your display shelves! :love

Are those Ikea? Real wood? Looks beautiful. I like the lighter woods for display cabinets, etc. :thumbsup

Wow amazing displays! I have never seen such a variety of props from different movies. You guys must be collecting years!

Wow amazing displays! I have never seen such a variety of props from different movies. You guys must be collecting years!

Yes and No. My collection has grown extenxively in the last 2 years. I will post pics of my earlier collection later.

Brad

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back