ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

All I know is what is written here. 501st exclusive. Might be a mistype on his part.
uploadfromtaptalk1441577555324.jpg

There you go!

Aaaah, whatever - i just jumped on the FO helmet.

I can upgrade, get my money back ...... or even paint the beak orange and glue a small sailors hat on it. :lol

ANOVOS is a licensee holder specializing in the high quality replication of 1:1 full-size replica uniform costumes and props for the retail and movie production market.
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
ImageProxy.mvc

05af5599-71f7-4d49-b23f-310502fc924e.png

Welcome to Update #3, Troopers!

After our last update, we received a lot of positive feedback from those who have ordered the Original Trilogy Stormtrooper Armor, so we hope that we are heading in the right direction as far as our commitment to communicate better with those who invest in our product!

We are already back to work after our team exhibited for the first time at Salt Lake Comic Con from September 24-26 and enjoyed discussing the Stormtrooper and Shadow Stormtrooper costumes with fans. It’s really amazing to watch life-long dreams of being a Stormtrooper start to become a reality when a fan makes the decision to acquire a kit---with spousal approval, of course! :)

And speaking of kits, we realize that for many of you this is going to be the first endeavor into the world of armor-building, and we want it to go as smoothly as possible. As such, we’re developing detailed illustrated instructions from Chris Reiff and Chris Trevas, the same team of artists who produced things like Hasbro’s San Diego Comic Con First Order Stormtrooper figure booklet and the Parts of Star Wars website. These guys share the same passion for Star Wars as the rest of us and we're looking forward to seeing their finished work! Here's a peek at some rough behind-the-scenes concept work that is already under way:​
e64c650e-0cdc-41d3-854e-b50e05f479ac.jpg

As you know, our decision to offer costumes in kit form as well as completed ensembles enables us to deliver a more affordable product as well as gives you the opportunity to customize the armor to your own body for an ideal fit. If you haven't watched part one already, check out this video from our friends at Tested.com which demonstrates some basic armor-building techniques: [url]http://bit.ly/1Jlg6HT[/URL] We can't wait to see more tutorials from them as they show more of our Shadow Stormtrooper prototype...in fact, you can see the completed kit on Frank Ippolito (minus helmet) as he tours Dragon Con 2015 here: http://bit.ly/1iLLxFe
We’re also considering mitigating your risk with a protection plan that would provide you at-cost replacement parts. No more worries about making a cut too deep or gluing the wrong parts together! More on that as the program develops!

We are still on target for late November/early December shipping! Because of the sheer volume of trooper kits we are producing, we decided to have the bucks milled in aluminum to avoid degradation of the molds. This investment means we can produce quality troopers for years to come!
6d7df141-fb45-428f-b0b9-4dcb86ac47e7.jpg
382651b9-f882-4081-a6f3-2cbdf02d1aca.jpg
By the way, remember how you helped us break 33,000 Facebook fans back in July? To thank you for your support, here's the 33 random customers that will get FREE shipping for their Stormtrooper pre-order:

1. [*=left]Hastin S.
    [*=left]Jackson D.
    [*=left]John M.
    [*=left]Michael S.
    [*=left]Steve P.
    [*=left]Yasser H.
    [*=left]Allison D.
    [*=left]Freddy G.
    [*=left]Thomas B.
    [*=left]Andy K.
    [*=left]Robert J.
    [*=left]Walter W.
    [*=left]Mark L.
    [*=left]Jim J.
    [*=left]Thomas M.
    [*=left]Douglas M.
    [*=left]Bradley B.
    [*=left]David C.
    [*=left]Eric T.
    [*=left]Tom T.
    [*=left]Peter K.
    [*=left]Robert H.
    [*=left]Keaton D.
    [*=left]Jose E.
    [*=left]John J.
    [*=left]Blake H.
    [*=left]Andrey K.
    [*=left]Patrick R.
    [*=left]Kevin K.
    [*=left]Ryan E.
    [*=left]Joshua D.
    [*=left]David C.
    [*=left]Xavier C.
We'll be reaching out to the 33 selected in the next week regarding refunding of the shipping cost, so please stay tuned!
Also, please don’t forget that although we are now at full Initial Offering Price for the Classic Stormtrooper, it’s still not too late to convince friends to join the Empire because building armor is more fun when you do it as a team! Keep passing along those one-time use 10% OFF coupon codes that come with every order placed after mid-June 2015 -- make sure to pass them on as early as possible, as they only last for two (2) weeks following placement of the order that the code was issued with!

Thank you again for your support as we work together to change the face of costuming and fill the world with more Stormtroopers! Be sure to ‘like’ our Facebook page at facebook.com/anovos, follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/anovos, and on Instagram at instagram.com/anovos.

For the Empire!
Team ANOVOS

Also for your consideration...

51c6a8ad-e794-4039-8fcc-e2620f496763.png
9a331bc5-7686-4cde-b423-76197d847b7b.jpg

ImageProxy.mvc

Copyright © 2015 ANOVOS Productions LLC, All rights reserved.

You are receiving this newsletter from ANOVOS because you have pre-ordered the STAR WARS™ Classic Trilogy Stormtrooper from ANOVOS.

Our mailing address is:
ANOVOS Productions LLC7528 Pershing Blvd
Suite B202
Kenosha, WI 53142

Both NBC Universal, CBS Studios Inc., and Striker Entertainment licensed products are shipped Internationally by the laws, treaties or regulations of the United States of America, including without limitation, any local or State rules, laws and/or regulations.

Disney / Lucasfilm Ltd. licensed products are shipped within the North America and select international territories by the laws, treaties or regulations of the United States of America, including without limitation, any local or State rules, laws and/or regulations.

2015 Paramount Pictures Corporation. ® & © 2015 CBS Studios Inc. STAR TREK and related marks and Trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA ™ & © Universal Network Television LLC. Licensed by NBC Universal Television Consumer Products Group 2015. All Rights Reserved.

2015 Disney / Lucasfilm Ltd. ® & © 2015 Lucasfilm Ltd. STAR WARS and related marks and Trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd.. All Rights Reserved.

ENDER'S GAME © 2015 Ender's Game Holdings, LLC. ™ 2015 Summit Entertainment LLC. All Rights Reserved.

51c6a8ad-e794-4039-8fcc-e2620f496763.png

View attachment 51c6a8ad-e794-4039-8fcc-e2620f496763.png

9a331bc5-7686-4cde-b423-76197d847b7b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got that update in my email as well. Fun stuff! Nice to see that things are still on schedule. Fingers on one hand crossed that they remain on schedule. Fingers on the other hand crossed that I am one of the two "David C's" picked to get free shipping!

I saw what could be my name too. I thought 'YES! I won!' then, crap, there are a probably 150 people with the same first name/last init :)

Easy come, easy go I guess.

So please forgive my ignorance, but does anyone yet have an anovos product in hand? I am considering buying several items but I'd like an opinion on their quality.

I have a Star Trek Into Darkness Spock tunic and undershirt. It's really nice stuff. I hear their BSG gear was pretty good too. Frank Ippolito built a set of Anovos Dark Trooper armor he wore at DragonCon this summer. Maybe give him an email to see or hear his thoughts?
Or wait to see the Anovos Dark trooper build feature on Tested.com?

I have a Star Trek Into Darkness Spock tunic and undershirt. It's really nice stuff. I hear their BSG gear was pretty good too. Frank Ippolito built a set of Anovos Dark Trooper armor he wore at DragonCon this summer. Maybe give him an email to see or hear his thoughts?

Thank you sir, I will look into this!

You mean a shadow trooper, not a dark trooper lol :)

I have a Star Trek TOS Capt.Kirk Tunic and Pants and they match perfectly to Screen used Tunics and Pants I have owned over the years.

Their Quality is second to none.

So please forgive my ignorance, but does anyone yet have an anovos product in hand? I am considering buying several items but I'd like an opinion on their quality.

Does the current estimated November delivery for Darth Vader also include the standalone standard line helmet pre orders or it just for the full costume? I noticed on the Anovos site the Fall 2015 delivery estimate was removed and replaced with, "This product has a one-year minimum lead time from the point it was publicly released for pre-order in December 2014." :(

the new update on my mail:

ANOVOS is a licensee holder specializing in the high quality replication of 1:1 full-size replica uniform costumes and props for the retail and movie production market.
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
ImageProxy.mvc

Welcome to Update #4, Troopers!
As we move ever closer to the highly-anticipated shipping date, we wanted to make sure that everyone has the correct shipping address on record BEFORE the first boxes begin moving. This is CRITICAL as returned or lost items are extremely difficult to handle.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADDRESS CHANGE:

You can verify the shipping address we have on record by going to [url]http://www.anovos.com/account/login[/URL] or, if you don't have an ANOVOS.com account, please refer to your email receipt.
Anyone with an address change MUST email us at support@anovos.com with “TK ADDRESS CHANGE” in the subject line. Please provide:
1. Your order number(s).
2. Your original shipment address.
3. Your NEW shipment address.
Please note that due to some last-minute adjustments in the moulds, final packaging and Disney/LFL testing requirements, our estimated delivery dates have been shifted back slightly. We are still on target for freight-on-board (a.k.a. "FOB") for the items to ship from our manufacturer in November and to our fulfillment center for dispatch to you in December. That said, the holidays often bring high volume in trade ports as well, so we are hoping that customs clearances and freight transit time does not further delay product delivery. We want these troopers in action as much as you do, but please understand there are no guarantees for either a movie premier or a Holiday delivery.
We are planning to ship the Stormtrooper kits out in the order that they were purchased---so those who jumped on board with Tier 1 in April 2015 should be seeing their deliveries first. Due to the high volume of shipments, deliveries may likely continue through January 2016 or later. Of course, we’ll do our absolute best to get them out quickly...you might even say we shall double our efforts!
Meanwhile, because many of you have purchased the armor in economical DIY kit form, we highly recommend that you check out the Tested.com “how to” video series that is using some of our Shadow Stormtrooper prototype armor to demonstrate the basics to armor-building. Part Two is now online and covers things like trimming, sanding, snaps and velcro.
We’re getting more information directly from the factories on a daily basis now, so we hope to have a BONUS update for you soon. In the meantime, here’s a peek at some armor samples fresh off the assembly line (note that this is not final packaging):
2cb8b27c-2f0a-4849-8bfe-f476e4118874.jpg
Thank you again for your continued support...we’re almost there! Be sure to ‘like’ our Facebook page at facebook.com/anovos, follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/anovos, and on Instagram at instagram.com/anovos.

For the Empire!
Team ANOVOS

Also for your consideration...

4333c22d-6ef3-4c6f-8f6e-1c668e92e232.png
30d8ba10-d44d-4af8-80cf-3c6d35317d3e.png

ImageProxy.mvc

Copyright © 2015 ANOVOS Productions LLC, All rights reserved.

You are receiving this newsletter from ANOVOS because you have pre-ordered the STAR WARS™ Classic Trilogy Stormtrooper from ANOVOS.

Our mailing address is:
ANOVOS Productions LLC7528 Pershing Blvd
Suite B202
Kenosha, WI 53142

Both NBC Universal, CBS Studios Inc., and Striker Entertainment licensed products are shipped Internationally by the laws, treaties or regulations of the United States of America, including without limitation, any local or State rules, laws and/or regulations.

Disney / Lucasfilm Ltd. licensed products are shipped within the North America and select international territories by the laws, treaties or regulations of the United States of America, including without limitation, any local or State rules, laws and/or regulations.

2015 Paramount Pictures Corporation. ® & © 2015 CBS Studios Inc. STAR TREK and related marks and Trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA ™ & © Universal Network Television LLC. Licensed by NBC Universal Television Consumer Products Group 2015. All Rights Reserved.

2015 Disney / Lucasfilm Ltd. ® & © 2015 Lucasfilm Ltd. STAR WARS and related marks and Trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd.. All Rights Reserved.

ENDER'S GAME © 2015 Ender's Game Holdings, LLC. ™ 2015 Summit Entertainment LLC. All Rights Reserved.

4333c22d-6ef3-4c6f-8f6e-1c668e92e232.png

View attachment 4333c22d-6ef3-4c6f-8f6e-1c668e92e232.png

30d8ba10-d44d-4af8-80cf-3c6d35317d3e.png

What's up with that ab plate? Does that look completely wrong to anyone else?

Edit:
Oh I see. There are additional pieces you glue on.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back