EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR!!!!

Have you ever seen them update on a helmets progress often? The scout took a while and it's all white. The fett helmet has the most complex paint job there is in the star wars universe.

There hasn't even been official mention of them in 2 years it seems, let alone 'out'.

I realize it takes time, but you don't announce that early and give nothing in the interim. Just bad form.

:( Tumbleweed.gif

Likely it will never come out. Unless LFL has given costume rights to multiple companies.

I don't know for sure though, so don't quote me.

Bryan said he checked to make sure he was not stepping on the costume license companies. The Stormtrooper armor is considered a prop as it is not being changed or made in different sizes but is just a copy of screen used armor. I guess that's how Anvos is now making helmets.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I think I saw Anvos say they are making helmets based on measurements and scans from the archives so I guess both Anvos and EFX are making helmet props???????

I think Anovos is making changes to FIT different people and to make them readily wearable and durable... and there's a weird distinction there.

I wish EFX could get bought up, or overhauled... or I could take it over and run it. Lol...

Somewhere....off in some distant dream-world perhaps....I'm holding my EFX Scout Trooper helmet.....one can only dream

How wonderfull it would be if efx could actually do and produce all the projects it has. At the Star Wars Convention the've just announced around 14 new releases, I hope they ever get produced, but I wonder how many years it will take to complete them, seeing their past schedule. The Y-Wing seems to be ready to be made.. so who knows.

Every time someone writes in this thread, I feel the hope returning that some news have reached us about the projects in this thread. Every time I am struck down and brought back to reality :(

So many new projects, EFX. I wonder what about the ones that are already in the works... Any word on them would be much appreciated.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back