My Vader Reveal - LOTS of pics

Reel Fakes

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey gang,

I've been working on this for the past few months (not counting the years I spent gathering parts).
This is actually the second reveal I've done, so I already had a lot of the parts, but this one is a lot more accurate than my last effort.
It's based on a Ketzer casting I got in the junkyard a few months ago. There are still a few "place holder" parts, but I'm satisfied with it for now. It fits together nice, and look awesome so what more could a guy ask right?

Check out the attached pics and tell me what you think!

Attachments

• DV_Reveal_020.jpg
    DV_Reveal_020.jpg
    333.2 KB · Views: 351
  • DV_Reveal_019.jpg
    DV_Reveal_019.jpg
    435 KB · Views: 416
  • DV_Reveal_018.jpg
    DV_Reveal_018.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 326
  • DV_Reveal_017.jpg
    DV_Reveal_017.jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 293
  • DV_Reveal_016.jpg
    DV_Reveal_016.jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 337
  • DV_Reveal_013.jpg
    DV_Reveal_013.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 322
  • DV_Reveal_014.jpg
    DV_Reveal_014.jpg
    479.8 KB · Views: 331
  • DV_Reveal_015.jpg
    DV_Reveal_015.jpg
    326.9 KB · Views: 332
  • DV_Reveal_012.jpg
    DV_Reveal_012.jpg
    490.6 KB · Views: 319
  • DV_Reveal_011.jpg
    DV_Reveal_011.jpg
    426.5 KB · Views: 263
  • DV_Reveal_010.jpg
    DV_Reveal_010.jpg
    372.1 KB · Views: 266
  • DV_Reveal_09.jpg
    DV_Reveal_09.jpg
    439.2 KB · Views: 281
  • DV_Reveal_08.jpg
    DV_Reveal_08.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 290
  • DV_Reveal_07.jpg
    DV_Reveal_07.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 256
  • DV_Reveal_06.jpg
    DV_Reveal_06.jpg
    514.3 KB · Views: 254
  • DV_Reveal_05.jpg
    DV_Reveal_05.jpg
    480.7 KB · Views: 279
  • DV_Reveal_01.jpg
    DV_Reveal_01.jpg
    508.2 KB · Views: 231
  • DV_Reveal_02.jpg
    DV_Reveal_02.jpg
    441.1 KB · Views: 244
  • DV_Reveal_03.jpg
    DV_Reveal_03.jpg
    381.2 KB · Views: 286
  • DV_Reveal_04.jpg
    DV_Reveal_04.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 286
That is truly the best Darth vader helmet, I have ever seen....wow...I so want one of those , one of these days....very nice......

Fantastic work. It shows how a Reveal should look like. I especially like that it doesnt look like a Frankenstein Vader (Sideshow) when dome and mask are connected...no visable bolts or anything like that.....very well done.

You´ve sourced a Ketzer cast ???

Wow, that looks awesome!!!
I am still hesitant to start my own, since I plan to upgrade my natty15d mask and don´t want to slap all my real/ metal parts on it...just to discover a better base is being offered ;)

Markus

Wow! That is some seriously inspirational work! Must get back to mine which is 8 years in the making. ..

Thanks guys!
I'm going to try to take some better pics when I have more time.
Maybe some extreme close-ups...

Wow, looks great, Chris! I'm glad you made this one, cuz that last one, boy, that was a piece of junk.... :lol

Keep up the great work, dude! One more awesome piece to add to your awesome collection!

Fantastic work. It shows how a Reveal should look like. I especially like that it doesnt look like a Frankenstein Vader (Sideshow) when dome and mask are connected...no visable bolts or anything like that.....very well done.

I concur! This is the probably the only Reveal Helmet I've seen that has done that the best!

I came into this thread thinking, "oh another reveal...well let me look cause Vader is awesome so why not."

a few seconds later and my jaw was on the floor. WOOOOOWWWW! Talk about detail! I don't think I have ever seen the inside part of the upper facemask done like that before...so freaking cool!

Legendary Prop Achievement Unlocked

:thumbsup

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back