Game: Which Actor... ?

ok then dascoyne can give us another impossible one :D

it was charles bronson btw

death wish
the great escape
magnificent seven

I wanted to say Peter Weller in Buckaroo Banzai for all of them, but they only state he is two of those.
Well, it is Peter Weller. I never said it wasn't.

but I can't give full credit because you didn't name the other films

Geologist - Leviathan
Engineer - Prey
Physicist - Buckaroo Banzai
Surgeon - Buckaroo Banzai

here's another

Russian spy, captain, knight

Call me a threadkiller...

answer is Patrick Stewart

Russian Spy - Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy (the better BBC miniseries) - as Karla
captain - Star Trek - Picard
knight - Excalibur - Sir Leondegrance

here's an easy but fun one:

what two actors have been killed by a Predator, an Alien (from the franchise) and a Terminator?

what two actors have been killed by a Predator, an Alien (from the franchise) and a Terminator?

Bill Paxton (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHg6S4AYlb4)
Bill-Paxton-Terminator.gif

Bill-paxton-aliens-c10103879.jpeg

tumblr_ln5t46phzC1qc30fq.jpg

...and Lance Henriksen
lance-henriksen-alien-v-predator-016.jpg

lance_henriksen-tm.jpg

They don't show him dying. The throw looks pretty survivable to me, at least in other action movies it would be. In my head he survived until I read a quote that can be proved to be from Cameron saying he died or they come out with a new DVD/Blu-Ray with a deleted scene.

According to some guy on YouTube: "I think I heard James Cameron actually say he did die in Terminator. I can't remember where I read or heard it, basically he was hurt badly and the guy who gave him his clothes called for help and he was pronounced dead when he and the other guy were found."

Regardless, that's who I assume dascoyne was referring to since it's a relatively well known internet "fact":

bill-paxton-demotivational-poster-1249342956.jpg

According to some guy on YouTube: "I think I heard James Cameron actually say he did die in Terminator. I can't remember where I read or heard it, basically he was hurt badly and the guy who gave him his clothes called for help and he was pronounced dead when he and the other guy were found."

Regardless, that's who I assume dascoyne was referring to since it's a relatively well known internet "fact":

http://cdn.motinetwork.net/motifake...l-paxton-demotivational-poster-1249342956.jpg
I was.

Those were the two fellas I had in mind.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back