Iron Man Glove Mark 6 Pepakura

IronWarrior777

This is the first part to my re-make of the Iron Man Mark 6 armor. BTW this is my first pepakura. Any Advice (sorry for the blurry pics)

I haven't been here for very long but I can say with some certaintly a few things that are probably shared by a few people here.

1. Don't spam new threads. You created three new threads in a row asking the same questions about slightly different projects. Combine them into one thread.

2. If we can't see the picture, we can't give advice. So I would invest in a slightly better camera.

3. Basically you did step one of a pep build and then asked for advice. My advice is to pep and build one helmet from >Resin>Fiber>Bondo>Sand>Paint, and then see where you are and seek advice. Asking for advice about pep is like buying a lego set and taking a picture of the instructions and pieces and asking what next.

Costuming is a very fun art form, so keep plugging away at it.

-edit: An easy way to get non blurry pics is to do tripod your camera. Even using a small stack of books and setting your phone/camera on it helps alot.

-Also, if you are doing alot of peping, If you arn't already, head over to the 405th(assumign it is online again) and read everything you can about what they do there. They are the pros at pepping.

Last edited:
Dude that is awesome! Whose pep are you using? Would you mind sending me a link to it? I've been lookin for a good glove pep and Yours is great

I haven't been here for very long but I can say with some certaintly a few things that are probably shared by a few people here.

1. Don't spam new threads. You created three new threads in a row asking the same questions about slightly different projects. Combine them into one thread.

2. If we can't see the picture, we can't give advice. So I would invest in a slightly better camera.

3. Basically you did step one of a pep build and then asked for advice. My advice is to pep and build one helmet from >Resin>Fiber>Bondo>Sand>Paint, and then see where you are and seek advice. Asking for advice about pep is like buying a lego set and taking a picture of the instructions and pieces and asking what next.

Costuming is a very fun art form, so keep plugging away at it.

-edit: An easy way to get non blurry pics is to do tripod your camera. Even using a small stack of books and setting your phone/camera on it helps alot.

-Also, if you are doing alot of peping, If you arn't already, head over to the 405th(assumign it is online again) and read everything you can about what they do there. They are the pros at pepping.

Answers to your "notes"
1. I like to keep things organized, so I am creating different threads to eventually show the steps of the process

2.I had a the wrong setting on the Camera.

3. Again, I will show the steps from Pepakura to the final costume.

4. Thanks for the Tripod advice.

I want to apologize, I just re-read my thread and realized I have only posted half of what was supposed to be up there. When I get a chance I will fix my mistake.

i attached the plate to the wrist section with a simple brass hinge, check out the pic
URL=http://img215.imageshack.us/i/rszdsc00486.jpg/]
rszdsc00486.jpg
[/URL]

edit: just realised thats a terrible quality pic but you can make out the hinge painted red at the bottom of the plate

:$
i attached the plate to the wrist section with a simple brass hinge, check out the pic
URL=http://img215.imageshack.us/i/rszdsc00486.jpg/]
rszdsc00486.jpg
[/URL]

edit: just realised thats a terrible quality pic but you can make out the hinge painted red at the bottom of the plate

that looks awesome.... do you guys have to study workshop or something to be good at doing this?

how did u connect the gauntlet with the elbow and the bicep so that it would be as one piece and still movable?

And how on earth did u make it soo smooth? :D

also i see that the bicep that you are using is from Mark VI, however the gauntlet is from mark III

:$

that looks awesome.... do you guys have to study workshop or something to be good at doing this?

from personal experince: not really.

just watch a few tutorials, ask a few people some questions and practise. thats how g to know peping, fiberglassing and body filling :)

from personal experince: not really.

just watch a few tutorials, ask a few people some questions and practise. thats how g to know peping, fiberglassing and body filling :)

I guess I got alot of things to learn..... I'm just starting. Seeing all this marvelous creations of everybody kinda inspired me to join

I guess I got alot of things to learn..... I'm just starting. Seeing all this marvelous creations of everybody kinda inspired me to join

you really should! i myself started 2 years ago but it will only to take you a month of practise and learning to fully understand varios ways of doing this :)

This hobby wastes some money and quite a lot of time but it is fun and never ends! :D

I myself and starting to make a full Iron Man Mark VI suit. Hopefully will finiush gluing everything by the mid-December :)

you really should! i myself started 2 years ago but it will only to take you a month of practise and learning to fully understand varios ways of doing this :)

This hobby wastes some money and quite a lot of time but it is fun and never ends! :D

I myself and starting to make a full Iron Man Mark VI suit. Hopefully will finiush gluing everything by the mid-December :)

Okay got my Card Stock today bought it for the first time I guess this is my first step into Pepakura. I got 500 pcs 110 lbs hope that is correct. weekend gonna start printing and cutting and folding :) so excited :love:love:love

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back