Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

I finally got around to modding my Mexican Pepsi Perfect.

I also have the screen accurate vinyl sticker but I'm undecided on where to place it - over the existing logo or on the opposite side of the bottle so it can have 2 display options.

View attachment 551684View attachment 551685View attachment 551686

And here it is with the screen accurate sticker (on opposite side)

View attachment 551695View attachment 551693

Very nice! How'd you add the silver strip to the lid? :)

i am a long time lurker and joined over this pepsi perfect debacle. i would love the chance to buy one from you Gary. I am sadly, 0 for 2 in my aquisition attempts.

Really? I see a seller putting them for $150 and many auctions ending at $200. People arent going to pay THAT much for something.

Looks like the prices are coming down. They were going for around $500 when they were first released

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know but still two hundred for a twenty dollar bottle ?

13K is a very low number of pieces ugh . Thats the only thing even with time I don't see a limited run of 13k being close to that twenty bucks again :(

The guy who owns the Delorean I saw at DragonCon posted this today :lol

IMG_5549.JPG

How does one get in on the Gary bottle? If Pepsi can't be bothered to release enough for all the fans who want one, I'd just as soon go for a more screen accurate replica

I find it truly amazing how many BTTF Fans are selling their Pre-Order Pepsi Perfect's on e-bay. They must be one of the North Florida BTTF Fans I have been tripping over for years. With dead cold hands.

Just a thought!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back