Walking Dead Season 7

question, my friends and i were debating last night. this last episode, is that the first man that morgan ever killed? i cant remember when morgan saved carol... i know he shot the bad guy in the arm but i forgot if he finished him off... thats the only time i remember morgan hurting a fellow man

question, my friends and i were debating last night. this last
episode, is that the first man that morgan ever killed? i cant remember when morgan saved carol... i know he shot the bad guy in the arm but i forgot if he finished him off... thats the only time i remember morgan hurting a fellow man

He was Capitan Clear for a while after his son died he killed everyone he met in an area then wrote CLEAR on everything and moved on . then that dude captured him and taught him peaceful Bo staff conking .

But yeah he killed the dude to save Carol too. That was the only person he killed in a few seasons.

he was into extremism kill everyone or no one .

He was Capitan Clear for a while after his son died he killed everyone he met in an area then wrote CLEAR on everything and moved on . then that dude captured him and taught him peaceful Bo staff conking .

But yeah he killed the dude to save Carol too. That was his the person he killed in a few seasons.

he is into extremism kill everyone or no one .

thanks, i cant remember him killing everyone. i do remember the guy in the cabin teaching him with the staff. thanks for clearing that up, im going have to rewatch the first few seasons again

I'm really beginning to wish I had just recorded this whole season, waited until it was over and then binge watched it in one or two settings just to get it over with. They are really dragging this thing out way too long.

I think they should really think about just wrapping this show up and ending the whole thing.

I really like a lot of these actors. Especially that head savior. He's the ultimate middle manager.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

So I guess Eugene really has taken the side of the Saviors. I thought maybe he was playing along, but looks like not, unless there playing with the audience even more.

I can't believe they just stood there and let Morgan kill him. Makes no sense.

they respected Morgan, they didn't know if he had a beef with him and they had no guns. they'd never seen another human take a life, they were petrified. saviors didn't care, have at it.

- - - Updated - - -

So I guess Eugene really has taken the side of the Saviors. I thought maybe he was playing along, but looks like not, unless there playing with the audience even more.

no.... wait for it

I didn't even notice the gay thing. But just looked it up, and yep. Kinda wrong having a character called ***** being gay. Went a bit too far with that one.

God, listening to Rosita is like watching some brat on a reality show about pregnant teens or sweet 16 birthday parties. She is the worst, and I hate her.

Also, 110% filler episode.

I am getting so bored now. How many episodes do we have to watch that show how bad the saviors are and everyone getting tired of it. It's going to drag on till the season final and then your going to have to wait til next year to see what happens to yet another stupid cliffhanger. Almost don't care anymore.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back