Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Well, the source is an article from Comicbookmovie.com, but I can't find the source of the article. So it should be taken with a grain of salt, but according to the article this isn't the only screenshot with Malone as Barbara that popped up recently... Only 12 days to wait to find out !

I dont think we'll see her in the film still. Only a few months (maybe July/August?) until the Bluray drops for that full version of the film.

12 days :cry

14 here.

Whats that source chief?

Not seen anything like that before - directly from the website?

Technically Snyder may not have been lying though. He said no Robin or Batgirl...Barbara doesn't have to become Batgirl in the movie, haha.

Or... given that the context clues tell us that Joker's already taken out a Robin, Barbara could have suffered a "Killing Joke" style fate, with Joker having paralyzed her. Kinda hard to jump from rooftop to rooftop in a wheelchair...

first thing i thought of when thinking about jenna as barbara and then that robin suit was Red hood storyline. My god that would really make my day if that were to be announced as in the next solo batman project.

Or... given that the context clues tell us that Joker's already taken out a Robin, Barbara could have suffered a "Killing Joke" style fate, with Joker having paralyzed her. Kinda hard to jump from rooftop to rooftop in a wheelchair...

I would totally see that happening, if we didnt already have Jimmy Olsen in a wheelchair (don't know if thats confirmed but Im fairly certain thats true?) - it'd be a bit weird (not in any kind of offensive way, I just mean in terms of story) having two wheelchair bound people within the opening of the universe, so I don't see that happening. It would be a pretty awesome though - budding romance found in shared pain?

Did anyone see the Art book being released for this that's signed by the cast? I didn't know about it until it was too late to preorder, was limited to 150 copies.

Yeah, was too late for the one signed by the cast but got the one signed by Snyder, also limited but to 200 copies. And 400$ cheaper.

Another trailer...Korean final one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez_TA97jyGM

That includes a hell of a headbutt!

Capture1.PNG

Havent clicked on anything, but got a vague idea of what it is. Hope to god it isnt confirmed to me before I watch it (in a spoiler way I mean) but if it IS true when Im watching, I'll actually be quite happy (if its what I think it is!)

Can we agree not to bring anything like that actually into here? At the very least super warn people and spoiler tags, like @MooCriket did :thumbsup

If folks are talking about the pic that shows what looks like a dead Superman, supposedly this happens in the post-apocalyptic dream sequence being called Knightmare.

Some folks are also theorizing that the char on Supes' chest is caused from a lightning bolt from Black Adam. This is also being disputed by the leaker.

If folks are talking about the pic that shows what looks like a dead Superman, supposedly this happens in the post-apocalyptic dream sequence being called Knightmare.

Some folks are also theorizing that the char on Supes' chest is caused from a lightning bolt from Black Adam. This is also being disputed by the leaker.
That was my initial thought but the other pic shows Bruce at a funeral.

Scoot McNairy's character?
My money is on what it looks like - especially if Doomsday is in the film. DC/Warner is just desperate enough to play that card. After all the supes hate from MoS and all the Batman love it makes sense to make supes a sympathetic martyr.

That was my initial thought but the other pic shows Bruce at a funeral.
I guess the funeral is Supes' from the Knightmare sequence.

...and it's time to take a break from the spoilers for me. :D They are out there if you do want to know...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back