Oblivion - Bubbleship

Ok. I maybe over thinking. But on the landing gear. The rear gear rotates up against the rear part. But the front gear are the issue. They should be the length to rotate around and back. BUt they are too long even though they fit the images.
BUBBLESHIPGEAR1.jpgbubblegear1.jpg

Gattis...welcome to the magical world of 3D compared to real world ;-)
Um... you have the (retracted ) front gear upside down.....when retracted, the pads face the ground.

secondly, have you noticed the large vents in the neck area ?

Also, double check the radius of the side windows on the front view...I found them to be a smaller radii than the main bubble.

Last edited:
what?
Also, double check the radius of the side windows on the front view...I found them to be a smaller radii than the main bubble.

Yes I noticed that about the gear direction

Now that looks righter ( righter ???? ;-)
say, not to be too picky...but, the smaller radii ball on the engine actually meets the larger ball at the points of the "cutouts"

Other than that...lookin' good !

Thanks. but If the smaller ball fits the cutout i would think you wouldn't see the black cut outs. Right now on my the inside of the engine is black.

Added a pilot. I had to scale the pilot down to by .892 to fit. But he stills looks too tall. I think the ship might be too big also?
bubbleshipummu2.jpgbubbleummu1.jpg
I heard that the ship was about 25' long. Mine is 7 meters or about 23 feet. the guy next to the craft is 1.76 meters or 5.77 feet

Got her to fly in Orbiter that is. Trying to make it fit the film and real life.

On the Motorcycle. I have seen this but not sure what the difference is?

the one of the left is smaller.

IMG_7827_lr.jpg

Just wanted to mention that my masters for fantastic Plastic's Bubbleship have been sent to the caster and will be "in the works" just after Christmas.
So, hold on just a bit longer...it's well on it's way ;-)

Just wanted to mention that my masters for fantastic Plastic's Bubbleship have been sent to the caster and will be "in the works" just after Christmas.
So, hold on just a bit longer...it's well on it's way ;-)

So how big will the Fantastic Plastic "Bubble Ship" be? I was hoping for something like 16" or so.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back