Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany THANK YOU ALL !! last update 01/11/13

Re: Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany CHEST DONE

this looks really good, very nice and clean..!!
keep up the work

Wow it looks really nice! Cant wait for the rest

thanks guys !!!

yesterday my silhouette cameo comes, and i was thinking it goes fast :D but i have only problems than i ask darkside501st and he was helping me and now it works big thanks to darkside501st he have very good instructions !!!
IMAG0526.jpg

Glad I could help. I am looking into your more recent issue with scaling and exporting the dxf files. I will let you know what I can figure out.

I ran a few test trying to reproduce the issue you are having with scaling. I couldn't get the problem to happen for me. This is what I did:

Opened a pep file. Exported the pep file (2 pages) using the new DXF multi file export (one file per page). Then I changed the scale of the pep to 1041 (from 856). Saved the file under a new name. Exported the rescaled pep file using the new DXF multi file export (one file per page, 4 pages total). Then I opened Silhouette Studio and did a drag-n-drop on the first page of the original scale (856). It was correct to the scale of the original file. I then deleted the picture from the workspace and did a drag-n-drop on the first page of the rescaled pep (1041). It was correct to the scale of the rescaled file.

I am not sure what is happening on your side but it seems to work fine for me. I hope my test helps, sorry I don't know what is happening here.

How did I miss this. Just read through it all and wow your doing great work. I will be watching his

so the back is now sprayed with the compact filler from my spray gun , i must wait for drying, after this i can cleaned it. The compact filler is for me my trick 77 :D it makes a cleaned surface on the pices, tomorrow i start the cleanup for the back, here are the pics of the back :

IMAG0527.jpg

IMAG0528.jpg

Re: Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany BACK 98 % done :)

ok guys i know i cant good english :) but i try it now to say what im thinking about this,I could cry for joy, i have never thinking that i come to this point if the suit , my first 2 backs and 2 chest was a desater what im making to years ago :D so i was realy carefuly here with that part and im now very very very happy about this this pices, this was my biggest worry about chest and back if i can making it, next days i wehre adding the end of the brace to the back, the edges of the back are so sharp that i can cut paper on it :D, i hope you understand this what i will say. Thanks to all whats supporting me !!
here comes the pictures :

IMAG0547.jpg

IMAG0546.jpg

IMAG0545.jpg

IMAG0542.jpg

IMAG0540.jpg

IMAG0537.jpg

IMAG0535.jpg

IMAG0534.jpg

IMAG0530.jpg

Re: Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany BACK done !!!!!!!!!!

Daym you work fast...:):thumbsup

And those detailed lines / crisp edges are awesome!!!:love

Cant wait to see you all suited up...;)

cheers!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back