New Star Trek TOS Phaser coming November 2014

Yeah, I bought a few watch crowns for mine too. Got the elusive and rare red/silver crown and the ultra rare green/silver crown. One for each of the 4 Wand phasers I have coming. TMOST phaser here I come.

image_zps7d9db03f.png

image-2_zps3b9114ce.png

image-3_zpsf076fd4d.jpg

Last edited:
Not all TOS phasers had watch crowns (Greg Jein's hero, which is the basis for this phaser, didn't). And it's easier to add one than remove it.

I just received mine here at work and am charging it up as i type.

So far I'm very pleased. I like the metal grip, gives it some nice heft. The P1 sight seems very tight as it locks in & out of place. The emitter of the P2 moves in & out smoothly I hope it doesn't have the same issue that the MR has.

As an owner of 3 MR Phasers I'll say at $150 this is MORE than worth the money. The Wand Company has come up with a real winner.

Notwithstanding the price point and features, I think the most impressive thing about this phaser is that just over four months ago, no one even knew it existed. Given that most of the toy and collectible industry takes a year (or even two or more) to ship a product, the time in which The Wand Company brought this from announcement to fulfillment is both admirable from a logistics standpoint and really refreshing as a customer.

What's most impressive to me is that along with being a real cool quality made prop, with groovy lights & pew pew sounds it's actually a real functional tool for the home.

Same goes for the Sonic Screwdriver remotes.

Edit: It just finished charging......AND THE FLIPPING HANDLE VIBRATES TOO!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT?!!

Last edited:
So... If TOS P1 is supposed to have a jewel on the top, why didn't the Wand Co. put one on their version?

* EDIT* I didn't see the previous posts, but here's some pics to explain anyway.

It wasn't supposed to have a jewel on it because they were modeling it after the Greg Jein phaser (seen in Shore Leave Episode and others).

Phaser-meet-Laser-Cu-1000x650px1_zps5f57a30f.jpg

If you read the book "The Making of Star Trek" they feature another "hero" phaser with the jewel on the hand phaser. There were some variations among the props.

photo3-1_zpsc977db59.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back