New Star Trek TOS Phaser coming November 2014

Wow, it looks great.

Phase Pistol,

Having seen it in person, do you think it's a better replica than the one put out by Master Replicas?
For that matter I'm wondering if this is the best licensed replica put out to date?

Wow, it looks great.

Phase Pistol,

Having seen it in person, do you think it's a better replica than the one put out by Master Replicas?
For that matter I'm wondering if this is the best licensed replica put out to date?

Come on now. Just looking at the pics, we can all tell this is the best looking, best priced functional replica ever made!

I'll see if I can shoot a video this afternoon.

I cannot say this is a "better replica" than Master Replicas, because it's not a replica. You immediately see the sound holes in the extra crispy, the wrong meter label, the lack of an extra step on the tenturn knob, and you just can't call this a "replica".

That said, it is the most shape-accurate, licensed phaser product ever available.

Certainly those who modded the hell out of those old Diamond Select phasers, will have an easier time fixing up a Wand phaser. Once that's done, it WILL be the most accurate replica.

Interestingly, the p1 from the Wand will NOT fit in the MR, nor vice versa! There are too many little differences in length and around the p1 emitter frame.

k

Was hoping it would but did'nt think it was going to fit.

For the price and from what I have seen it is a amazing piece that should be in everbodys arsenal

Interestingly, the p1 from the Wand will NOT fit in the MR, nor vice versa! There are too many little differences in length and around the p1 emitter frame.

k

Very cool! If I do end up getting one, I plan on giving it a repaint to look more like the original pieces. I prefer the more hand done look as seen on the show props :D But they did a phenomenal job with this, and at a price that is really amazing as well.

I really liked the shiny crome parts better on the prototype. Was I reading the pics on your site correctly, that the p2 emmiter retracts??

P2 emitter retracts when you rotate the knurled ring on the barrel, just like MR. Except on the Wand there's no clicky "indexing".

I think i'll be very happy with it, but the sound holes will bug me. I think I'll add the little blue watch crown to
the P1.

Can the p1 go through the sounds removed from the p2, or is it stuck on what ever setting the p2 is on at the time? Great video btw THANKS!!!

Thanks. The P1 picks up on whatever sound the entire pistol was last set on. If you can change it while the p1 is separate, I don't know how (haven't read the instructions :) )

The cut in the video is because when I pulled out the P1, it was stuck on "overload," which I didn't want to demonstrate.

k

Dang that Is awesome! really wish I would have gotten In on the first shipment now. thanks for the video phase pistol. I love the overload setting. sounds great..

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back