New Star Trek TOS Phaser coming November 2014

I also preordered 2 and received a 15% discount off the order for just signing up for their emailings. Total will be less than 3 bills delivered :D :p :cheers

I also preordered 2 and received a 15% discount off the order for just signing up for their emailings. Total will be less than 3 bills delivered :D :p :cheers
Dang 15%, that's awesome. I signed up for 10%. Do you get the 15% after clicking 'Checkout'?

Dang 15%, that's awesome. I signed up for 10%. Do you get the 15% after clicking 'Checkout'?

hey hey , no not at check out, it was actually in my email thanking me for signing up , klik on the link in my email to preorder and gave me the 15% off the total.

Just looked at fleabay and somebody has them on preorder for $400 (more than 10 available) ,, damn greed gets its hands on everything :facepalm

I'm going back to add 2 more to my order just because ..................................

$400 on eBay? Maybe the people that can't order from the states would pay that. It is pretty pricey to ship to some countries, so that eBay'er might not have a huge gain. Anyway, soon there will be enough for everyone and eBay will be flooded with them at just above $150. The Wand company mentioned on another forum that they got a better than expected response and I think they're upping the numbers they are going to make.

I'm going back to add 2 more to my order just because ..................................

Is someone doing a Galileo phaser locker box? That would be nice if they could do it so it sits on a coffee table or maybe I could cut my wall apart and install it. Yeah, the wife would love that.

$400 on eBay? Maybe the people that can't order from the states would pay that. It is pretty pricey to ship to some countries, so that eBay'er might not have a huge gain. Anyway, soon there will be enough for everyone and eBay will be flooded with them at just above $150. The Wand company mentioned on another forum that they got a better than expected response and I think they're upping the numbers they are going to make.

Is someone doing a Galileo phaser locker box? That would be nice if they could do it so it sits on a coffee table or maybe I could cut my wall apart and install it. Yeah, the wife would love that.

do you mean like this :

Galileo phaser locker.jpg

I could do this with all my aa/ds phasers now I have 6 + my MR ;) but the cutting up of a wall, maybe but I like the idea of a tabletop display. :cheers

You will also need extra phaser 1's as well as power packs

dI could do this with all my aa/ds phasers now I have 6 + my MR ;) but the cutting up of a wall, maybe but I like the idea of a tabletop display. :cheers

I got to handle the Phaser at Comic Con. Some plastic but overall lots of metal parts and it had a nice heft to it. The front barrel ring is plated pot metal, so it's a little softer edged than a machined part and a little too shiny, but with a little bit of careful weathering it would be really nice. The molded insert in the case is a soft foamed plastic, really nice. Overall, for $150, it's a great deal. I'm looking forward to owning one... or two :D

I got to handle the Phaser at Comic Con. Some plastic but overall lots of metal parts and it had a nice heft to it. The front barrel ring is plated pot metal, so it's a little softer edged than a machined part and a little too shiny, but with a little bit of careful weathering it would be really nice. The molded insert in the case is a soft foamed plastic, really nice. Overall, for $150, it's a great deal. I'm looking forward to owning one... or two :D

Some of the pictures made it look like the metal was pitted. Did you see that or is that just the harsh flash photo effect? I understand these are prototype parts though so maybe it's not the final finish.

IMG_3410_zps13f7ac4e.jpg

Does anyone have different angle shots of the Galileo phaser drawer?

Did anyone find any other videos of the phaser? That place was filled with people. There's got to be more videos of it somewhere?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back