2014 Toronto Prop Party

You know Jaedena and I are in. I haven't done much in the past year I can show, it's all been commissions, but I guess I have a few months left to get started on something new!

Last edited:
Hey guys, it's sure nice to see everyone again, showing their support for the event.

Last year's party was great and I think everyone was pretty pleased with the turnout.

28th is the Canada Day long weekend so I'd recommend the 21st.

Yeah, we'll aim for the 21st then

I was going to say 28th as it's better for me, and for Joe (one of the Knight Rider owners) who is away till the 23rd...but I didn't realize it was Canada Day weekend.

I was going to say 28th as it's better for me, and for Joe (one of the Knight Rider owners) who is away till the 23rd...but I didn't realize it was Canada Day weekend.

I think a lot of people generally have plans that weekend. Doesn't really matter to me though, I should be around.

Well we gotta figure this out I guess.

I don't do anything special for the Canada Day weekend, never have, so it doesn't matter to me either.

I'm cool with whatever the consensus is, I always like seeing Joe and Agi there (especially with their KITT last year) but Canada day weekend can be bad for some who do stuff with family or friends.

Andrew,

Try sending a PM out to everyone who's commented in previous prop party threads asking them which date is better for them. Do the same on the Facebook page.

Whatever the result is that's what you go with.

Canada Day weekend also makes the odds of getting any press lower as you're competing with a lot of other events. Either way it goes though you know I'm in. When we lock the date in I'll let folks at Global know. Sadly we've had to compete against big news stories in the past. :lol

Can't join the vote as a page, but we would be better for the 28th. We can probably swing the 21st is that's what it ends up being but the 28th would definitely be easier.

Personally speaking I prefer the date of June 28th.

We're going to have to review this.

To those who haven't voiced their preference for the 21st or 28th, please do so either via the Facebook page or here in the thread.

Personally speaking I prefer the date of June 28th.

We're going to have to review this.

To those who haven't voiced their preference for the 21st or 28th, please do so either via the Facebook page or here in the thread.

Either is fine with me. Make sure you give Ken a shout and find out his availability. The Time Machine is a big draw.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back