Efx has a new $300 Darth Vader (precision cast replica) Helmet

About the efx Darth Vader helmets, there is too much difference between the 2012 edition and the new ones? (fiberglass 2012 edition, and now made of ABS)
It looks really close to the limited version

- - - Updated - - -

I am curious why the fiberglass ones (Legend + Limited) have a black mouth grill and the PCR versions have a chrome mouth grill. Which one is accurate?
pcr is gunmetal not chrome

If you want an ROTJ helmet, hang tight. Get the feeling a good one is going to offered in a bit by CFO based off the GS "as-is" helmet.

75e37e99b4d11f0547c373647d23bdb2.jpg

Comparison between Rubies and EFX...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting, because I believe that the the Rubies is based on the old DP Vader Deluxe mold (I used to have the CA myself), but reworked and "dumbed down".
I know that the DP Deluxe Vader mold became the Rubies Deluxe fiberglass Vader, which has HORRIBLE warping over the iterations.
Here's a pic from the Prop Den / CS Mclaren

http://s18.photobucket.com/user/csm...lmet Set/Rubies-Deluxe-Helmet-Set_14.jpg.html

Just got mine today. Worst shipping experience ever from Amazon Prime. Slapped USPS labels straight onto the eFX box, and delivered in the rain. No outter cardboard box at all. And this was the second attempt - first was damaged in transit.

Dome should not be as glossy as the ESB or ROTJ domes should it?

Dome sheen is pretty good on the eFX PCR. Just dull it with lots and lots of handling and fingerprints for that authentic look. The dome in ANH was gloss - just not buffed as ESB and RotJ.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back