ANH 'Reveal' Macrobinoculars - Gathering vintage parts & building it

I've been trying to get a darn Eumig but it doesn't seem like anyone wants to ship to the US. :(

I have close to all parts for 2 heros and 1 stunt, i just don´t want to sell any of them now. ;)

But i can offer you to use my adress to collect any bought macro-parts. Then i will send them to you as received, or (if you want to get the weight for shipping down) strip them to the wanted parts

I have close to all parts for 2 heros and 1 stunt, i just don´t want to sell any of them now. ;)

But i can offer you to use my adress to collect any bought macro-parts. Then i will send them to you as received, or (if you want to get the weight for shipping down) strip them to the wanted parts

That's a very kind offer you have made. I love this forum and the helpful spirit most show! I'm impressed!!!

There is a Fujita 66 on fleabay which would provide you with a set of knobs and a viewer.:thumbsup (If somebody is in need for parts)
Just search for:
Fujita 66 SQ like Kalimar Six Sixty Reflex Fujita 3.5/80 - Kaligar 4/150

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back