Reaper TV series Apron and Demons

renaissance_man

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I LOVED this TV series and was so disappointed it didn't get a 3rd series to fully realise the potential of the story. Sadly the Series 2 finale seemed a little rushed and wasn't a fitting end for Sam, Ben and Sock.

The central 3 characters really seemed liked great friends and did all the stupid crazy things that friends seem to do which made them so relatable.

I was very lucky to be able to get hold of one of the production made Aprons and a couple of the Demon heads that were on the Vessel boxes which Sam would receive each week.
I also managed to get one of the Gold scarab Beetles which was used as reference for the VFX company to make the CGI swarm.

Reaperprops_zps6987c9c3.jpg

I just learned there was a Fearnet special that aired back in 2013 which had a Reaper Reunion Special.
If anyone has a copy of that special I would love to hear from you.

Thanks.

Nice snags man! Absolutely loved that show and it def had alot more in it to carry more seasons.
It certainly did, I picked up some Region 1 DVDs of Season 1 and 2 from Amazon so I at least can re-watch the show.

I'm hopefully going to use the Demon heads to put on a Vessel box at some point in the future.

I LOVED this TV series and was so disappointed it didn't get a 3rd series to fully realise the potential of the story. Sadly the Series 2 finale seemed a little rushed and wasn't a fitting end for Sam, Ben and Sock.

The central 3 characters really seemed liked great friends and did all the stupid crazy things that friends seem to do which made them so relatable.

I was very lucky to be able to get hold of one of the production made Aprons and a couple of the Demon heads that were on the Vessel boxes which Sam would receive each week.
I also managed to get one of the Gold scarab Beetles which was used as reference for the VFX company to make the CGI swarm.

Reaperprops_zps6987c9c3.jpg

I just learned there was a Fearnet special that aired back in 2013 which had a Reaper Reunion Special.
If anyone has a copy of that special I would love to hear from you.

Thanks.
Still looking for that reunion special?

I loved (and lived) that show too. I was: a lost, post highschool, blue-work-apron-hardware-superstore employed, working beside my dream-girl, dude, with the best part about me being my friends, & my real name is the same as one of the leads too.

Those are great props you obtained! I could only find a dvd screener of the pilot episode, and a copy of the pilot script. I want to make a "vessel" style display box for it some day after getting it autographed.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back