Helagaks Iron man Mark 42 ALL FILES RELEASED!!

Re: Helagaks Iron Man 3 mark 8/42 model and Pepakura files!

Hey maided, did you unfold the thigh and I missed it? Or is it not unfolded?

That's cool. Just thought maybe I missed it. I'll add your new pieces to the first post tomorrow.

i keep hearing of the measuring tool. i ddnt see it...:facepalm can anyone post a screenshot?

oh ***** i almost forgot almost not all of us here have the updated version of pepakura. . sorry my bad

to show my appreciation to you helagak. . .here's what ive done

562928_438304986251966_1832736996_n.jpg

64232_438295376252927_662503003_n.jpg

224669_438324216250043_854476735_n.jpg

rush painted. . .this is for my friend here in the philippines. . .

Can you provide Thigh & Shin PDO file made by Helagaks due to cant find and cant to down . thank you for every help ^^

The shin is on the first post. The thigh hasn't been unfolded yet.

or you could ask other unfolders to unfold the thigh. . .gaiatron for instance

How can I unfold because I want to help :D

Maided, I am very thankful for all your hard work. Thank you very much. I could unfold too. But my mind is elsewhere with 3d printing. I figured I would throw these files out there and I'd anyone wanted to do the unfolding, great!
I haven't been as active with the unfolding of this suit because honestly I don't k ow if I'm going to build it. I am leaning towards a foam / 3d printed hybrid.
Anyone that wants to unfold this (really, the thigh is the last piece) go for it. :) you just need to get pepakura designer. It's not free. But with the TORRENTial amount of information on the Internet, I'm sure you could find it... ;-) import the file, and start unfolding. There are guids to unfolding here on the RPF.
Again, I am so thankful for everyone that has contributed to this build!

i would love to help and unfold the shin but after downloading it, it wasnt the shin file. its just a copy of the separated knee part. downloaded it last night.

and maided, thanks for the referral.

this model was never really meant to be unfolded for paper pep since it is missing alot of detail. I suppose someone could try. But I have never built a paper pep and really dont plan to. (foam pep makes me insane enough! =P ) so I would be a bad choice.
gaiatron, the shin is already unfolded by ironmaided. it is the thigh that is the last piece needing unfolding.
however, i will look into the shin file regardless.

the missing pieces on the thigh makes me insane. . .its too complicated for a basic modeler like me to do. . .those silver parts must be in right position and shape of the other parts for them to fit properly. .or else you'll be confused on what piece goes with what

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back