NCIS Los Angeles props

Caplan

Sr Member
Hello guys

here me props for the new sérial TV show NCIS Los Angeles
with the ID CARD of G. Callen ( Chris O'Donnell )
NCIS badge, hat , and Sig Sauer.

Caplan

Last edited:
Looks cool, did you make the ID?

Have they come out and said his name is "Gregory" as I've only heard him referred to a "G"?

Yeah, supposedly even Callen doesn't know what the "G" stands for. Which I think is kinda silly, but I'm not writing the show.

I'm sure he'll eventually find out, after all these years of wondering, that his first name is actually Gee. :lol

[QUOTE = smordant; 1090616] Cool Looks, avez-vous fait l'ID?

Ont-ils sortir et a dit que son nom est "Gregory" comme je l'ai seulement entendu l'a renvoyé à un «G»? [/ QUOTE]

thank you

yes the ID it's my work, for the name Gregory is my déduction
Gregory or Gee, is not grave...

thanks again

Caplan

Last edited:
Thank you

here my work with the ID CARD of Leroy Gibbs
with my first version of the business card
new version soon...

best

Caplan

Last edited:
From what I remember, in the pilot, Chris O'Donnell asked Linda Hunt why she calls him Mr. Callen, and not "G" like everyone else.

She replied that she didn't call him "G" because she doesn't know what it stands for.

His response was "They never told me" and then pans to his father's(?) bag, with G. Callen stencilled on it.

Later in the series, they show his youth, being passed from foster home to foster home.

I'm guessing that they will reveal his name eventually.

But, cool props nonetheless.

[QUOTE = Tempus; 1091557] D'après ce que je me souviens, dans le pilote, Chris O'Donnell Linda Hunt a demandé pourquoi elle l'appelle M. Callen, et non pas «G» comme tout le monde.

Elle a répondu qu'elle ne l'appelle pas "G" parce qu'elle ne sait pas ce qu'elle représente.

Sa réponse a été «Ils ne m'ont jamais dit", puis des casseroles pour son père (?) Sac, avec G. Callen pochoir sur elle.

Plus tard dans la série, ils montrent sa jeunesse, être passé de famille d'accueil pour favoriser la maison.

Je devine qu'ils vont révéler son nom par la suite.

Mais, des accessoires cool quand même. [/ QUOTE]

thanks

is not important, I work the new version of the ID with other name
G. Callen, or Gee Callen... now a is mistery

Hello guys

here the new version for the ID G.Callen

with the name Gee Callen...

other props soon...

Caplan

Last edited:
Looking good! Nice collection and I'm looing forward to see what's next!

I just started an NCIS collection myself, I wish I had some pics of it to show.

[QUOTE = WinstonWolf359; 1092631] Looking good! Nice collection looing et je suis heureux de voir quelle est la suite!

Je viens de commencer une collection NCIS moi-même, je voudrais avoir quelques photos d'elle à montrer. [/ QUOTE]

thank you

welcome on my thread, I waiting impatiently your pics

bests

Caplan

Here's my Gibbs collection...

Gibbskit1.jpg

GibbsKit2.jpg

Thanks for the complements!

I wish I could take credit for the ID set, but those came from Reel Fakes, who's a member here. Great work, super accurate too.

The knife is just a close enough until I can track down the correct Gerber knife.

I'd like to find a better badge, because none of the replicas I've found so far are correct. Of course, I've never seen the screen used badges up close either, so they may not be an exact match for the actual NCIS badge either.

I'm almost happy with the business card, but it's not quite perfect.

I'd also like to find the same holster for the SIG that Gibbs wears, but so far I've come up short on that too.

On last night's episode, Callen was about to tell an old flame what his real name was then she cut him off and said goodbye to his alias. I have a feeling it's going to be one of those TV show mysteries that will only be answered on the series finale.

Thanks for the complements!

I wish I could take credit for the ID set, but those came from Reel Fakes, who's a member here. Great work, super accurate too.

The knife is just a close enough until I can track down the correct Gerber knife.

I'd like to find a better badge, because none of the replicas I've found so far are correct. Of course, I've never seen the screen used badges up close either, so they may not be an exact match for the actual NCIS badge either.

I'm almost happy with the business card, but it's not quite perfect.

I'd also like to find the same holster for the SIG that Gibbs wears, but so far I've come up short on that too.

Nice collection :)

If this helps at all - Gibbs's business card:
DSCF0915.jpg

Also with the ID, as good as it is (and is FAR better than anything I managed to make) there is a wee error. The word Navy next to special agent in charge. This is something I've done quite a bit of research into, origially I thought that word was Navy - working from a screen shot that had Gibbs's hand cover all but the last letter. However, I managed to get this screen shot while watching an early episode a while back
GibbsID.jpg

I forget the episode it was in (I think Gibbs was at a shoorting range if that helps) but that word is actually Deputy, everyone elses ID lists then as simply Special Agent and not Navy Special Agent - I have a good pic of Tony's ID and I got a shot of Kensi's ID from this weeks NCISLA. I realise you didn't make the ID yourself, but I thought I'd point that out for anyone else thinking of making them ;)

Hope that helps.

nice pics thank you

the rank of leroy Gibbs is Deputy special agent in charge very good pic.

I make soon the new business card based in the true model

my new version for the business card

I sais not accurate, but based in the true model
I worked for the other version ...pic soon

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back