----

Re: The definition of 'TOO MANY PROJECTS' build thread - Now with 50% more too many's

------

Last edited:
Re: The definition of 'TOO MANY PROJECTS' build thread - Now with 50% more too many's

Ouch. Hope you feel better soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She just straight up left, yup.

Anyway, I'll be a bit slow to respond to things and post for a few days. Managed to land myself with some horrible sickness. [emoji17]
Ugh. Con crud. It's always the worst. Hope you feel better quickly.

Newbie here. Love the projects. They turned out beautiful. So sorry to hear on your driver leaving you and your friend like that! WTH??? Subscribing to this thread as i have multiple projects in the pipeline myself. Multi tasking always.

Yep, that really sucks, Dagnie. How did you manage to make it home, bum a ride from strangers? I'm just curious but how much approx.. does one of your commissions go for?

------

Last edited:

Well, my friend Matt and I have access to a printer on a case by case basis, but I think you know that possible option already. :)

------

Last edited:

As a sewer, I personally hate Zippers to perhaps relieve your frustration of imperfect joins, you could baste (rather long stitches to ensure perfect joins, by either hand or machine), or use a thin strip of invisible double sided sticky tape. Just a little handy tip. They are all amazeball costumes! Job well done *inserts clapping!

All I can say is your costuming prowess leaves me in awe.

Hi Dagnie, just trying to get ahold of you since Oct 20th :cry regarding my order, haven't heard anything back from you on facebook or a private message on here. Hope you're okay!

Bump. Still no response since October 20th, despite emailing her, FB instant messaging her, posting on her facebook, PM'ing her on the RPF. Paid her in full over 2 months ago for an order. Other people who commissioned from her haven't heard from her in months as well and are complaining on her facebook. I'm getting really worried and sad about the lack of communication, it's very unprofessional and rude to ignore customers for months.

Time to file with Paypal if you haven't already. At least get the process started. Good luck.

I haven't filed yet because for all I know she's working on it last minute or it's in the mail and on the way to me. But considering how I've seen other people get notices that their order is ready to ship yet they haven't received it in weeks...that's pretty disheartening. I've never dealt with such a mess before with someone commissioning something for me, not even ebay or craigslist--they've communicated better!

I've dealt with some pretty poor casters before. It took me almost 5 months to receive my order, and I went 2 months at one point without any contact. That said, Dagnie doesn't seem like that kind of person. She is on here quite a bit. I'd give it just a bit more time before you take any sort of filing action. Sometimes things come up and projects get delayed. It sucks that you're put in this kind of situation, but here's to hoping she'll contact you soon and resolve this in a timely manner.

I just don't know why she won't reply to anyone. There's about 5-6 people on her facebook page wondering what is going on. Some people she hasn't talked to in over 2 months. Others were told that their commission was ready to ship out back in October and they still haven't received anything or any response from her. I've been very nice and cordial about this compared to some other people--I don't mind bad news if it's delayed or she's behind--I do mind purposely ignoring your customers and leaving them in limbo. It's very rude and unprofessional to treat paying customers this way and she seems like a sweetheart but she'll ruin her reputation if she keeps treating people this way.

I just don't know why she won't reply to anyone. There's about 5-6 people on her facebook page wondering what is going on. Some people she hasn't talked to in over 2 months. Others were told that their commission was ready to ship out back in October and they still haven't received anything or any response from her. I've been very nice and cordial about this compared to some other people--I don't mind bad news if it's delayed or she's behind--I do mind purposely ignoring your customers and leaving them in limbo. It's very rude and unprofessional to treat paying customers this way and she seems like a sweetheart but she'll ruin her reputation if she keeps treating people this way.

I totally agree, but maybe something serious came up. It is unprofessional and not great for a reputation to not reply to anybody or put out a statement or something, even if something really serious did come up. But who knows what's going on in her personal life. Give it a couple more weeks and then request your refund because even if she is dealing with something serious or something, people still deserve their money back.

If you're still within the dispute window, file a claim. It's nothing personal, you're just protecting your money. If she comes through you can always send the money again.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back