Terminator: Genisys

Re: Terminator: Genesis

It's still to be seen if this is a brick or not, I starting to feel like it might be ok/good? Arnie keeing his age give me hope they are on the right track and he's a time over shoot or has been hanging around protecting past Conner generations, but after watching that final transmission thingy:facepalm makes me wonder if anyone has ever thought about going down the Dread Pirate Roberts path with the John character :D Keep Skynet guessing.....

For anyone who's going :confused https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHZGqBVBCRw

Last edited:

Well, I've just found out that my favorite and most underrated actress, Sandrine Holt, is going to be in this. But, knowing luck, her scenes are probably either going to be cut or her character's gonna end up killed (like in nearly ever big franchise film she's been in).

Well, I've just found out that my favorite and most underrated actress, Sandrine Holt, is going to be in this. But, knowing luck, her scenes are probably either going to be cut or her character's gonna end up killed (like in nearly ever big franchise film she's been in).

:p yeah she was great in 24, until they killed her off :lol

They should just do what that vid on youtube did and cross over with BTTF lol. I want to see Arnie run over by a Delorean.

They should just do what that vid on youtube did and cross over with BTTF lol. I want to see Arnie run over by a Delorean.

Or a steam locomotive time machine... after getting his by a hort drawn cart full of manure? What is Biff is actually a T-800?

It would certainly make a reboot more interesting lol. They could always cross Terminator with Expendables and that would explain the T800's look.

Or a steam locomotive time machine... after getting his by a hort drawn cart full of manure? What is Biff is actually a T-800?

Or, after a big workout, have Arnie jump into a hot tub with a can of Chernobly...

Would be a real mind blow moment ;)
YWNetLI.jpg

Man... someone with some movie skills could probably make a great Back to the Future Terminator fan film. I picture that scene, and when the POV is Biff's have it go all red like the Terminator view with the choices of responses... how awesome would that be?

I read somewhere that the Arnie Terminator goes back to protect Sarah, but goes back too far, to the moment of her birth, he then protects her for the next 25 years or so until Kyle Reese turns up on the same night as a new T1000.

This explains how his human skin has aged.

I read somewhere that the Arnie Terminator goes back to protect Sarah, but goes back too far, to the moment of her birth, he then protects her for the next 25 years or so until Kyle Reese turns up on the same night as a new T1000.

This explains how his human skin has aged.

That doesn't make any sense. In T1, didn't Reese explain that Skynet has no information on Sarah Connor in her early years? I remember that's the reason why it sent the Terminator to 1985 and not further back (because it knew nothing about her past, including the name of her mother and father, where she grew up, etc), as they only had John Conner's age in the future (which wouldn't be hard to figure out the year he was born and the year of his conception, and her name.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back