Hey guys and gals..been a long time..

Ttam Legacy

Yup, It's been a super long time since I have been here on the boards. Basically because of financial reasons but now, I have cash to spend and new friends to make. :) I did a search on what I'm looking for "Like any good RPF member would" but I didn't find anything so....here is my question. Does anyone make Clone Wars Jedi armor anymore? GenCon here in Indianapolis is coming up soon and I'd love to have a costume to go in. In advance, thank you for all the help....and I missed you guys and gals!! :)

Ttam

Wowwww been quite some time since I've seen your name on the forum.. how've you been? Anyways I made a set of CW armor not too long ago... Will take some pics when I can. If your interested just shoot me a PM here:)

sent from the cockpit of SLAVE I

Wowwww been quite some time since I've seen your name on the forum.. how've you been? Anyways I made a set of CW armor not too long ago... Will take some pics when I can. If your interested just shoot me a PM here:)

sent from the cockpit of SLAVE I

Yup, it's been FOREVER!! LOL. Been pretty good. Just doing life...you know the deal. :) PM sent here shortly.

Ttam

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back