Bandai release schedule

Ha,...........old happy-go-lucky Astro

J
Dude. I'm not the one who doesn't recognize the 32"er as a legitimate falcon.

And if you want to see me really happy, find me after I watched the entire Darth maul arc on the clone wars

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Dude. I'm not the one who doesn't recognize the 32"er as a legitimate falcon.

And if you want to see me really happy, find me after I watched the entire Darth maul arc on the clone wars

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I love the 32".....I have models of it,.....but I know it's purpose & prefer the first one built,...the one that had a lot more effort put into it,....& so does ILM

J

That TIE Striker Troop Carrier looks pretty cool

Screen Shot 2016-12-21 at 16.02.18.pngScreen Shot 2016-12-21 at 16.01.43.png

Bandai,....give us more....please

J

That little Falcon is adorbs (as my teenage daughter would say).

Yes, Bandai should do a Tantive IV. Why model companies continue to make kits of every other ship except this one is one of the great mysteries of the hobby.

Not likely I am guessing

I think the A-wing got pushed through since it shows up in Rebels and they also had those pics of the full size set for one coming up in Episode VIII

I think if they do a B-wing, it will be in 1-144 if anything

That little Falcon is adorbs (as my teenage daughter would say).

Yes, Bandai should do a Tantive IV. Why model companies continue to make kits of every other ship except this one is one of the great mysteries of the hobby.

Yes,....especially now it has been in this recent film,....I have a lot of love for that ship,....after all, it was the first one I saw on screen back in '78

It's been in the Prequels,...cartoons, R1, SW,.. & ROTJ

It's been brought up before,.....but what scale do you think would be a realistic scale for Bandai?

J

Last edited:
Not likely I am guessing

I think the A-wing got pushed through since it shows up in Rebels and they also had those pics of the full size set for one coming up in Episode VIII

I think if they do a B-wing, it will be in 1-144 if anything

Here's me being pedantic. The ROTJ A-Wing hasn't yet appeared in Rebels. The one in Rebels is an earlier "unmodified" version based on a McQuarrie painting. Not quite defined as a variant, but not just a repaint of the ILM physical model. The one in Ep VIII also appears to be fairly different.

I'd be really surprised if Bandai didn't do a B-Wing. It was definitely in RO and its a fan favorite. In fact, I bet we see if before next Christmas.

Based on the Yamato kit line, I am guessing if they do one, it will probably be 1/500 or 1/1000, although 1/350 could be a possibility as well.

Unlike the B-Wing and some of the other forgotten about ships, it really is such an iconic ship.

We've got a glut of Star Destroyers recently, it's about time for this one

It's been in the Prequels

Despite the powers that be saying the ship in ROTS was the same one in ANH, I can't buy it. I don't mind the different paint job or the extra lights -- or even the additional hanger bay -- but the proportions are just too different. Whatever ILM artist was in charge of creating that asset didn't do their homework.

Given Bandai's preference for smaller kits (their new stormie notwithstanding), I can see them making it in the same scale as their new tiny Falcon (whatever scale that is). That would actually make a decent sized kit -- about 10" long maybe?

Despite the powers that be saying the ship in ROTS was the same one in ANH, I can't buy it. I don't mind the different paint job or the extra lights -- or even the additional hanger bay -- but the proportions are just too different. Whatever ILM artist was in charge of creating that asset didn't do their homework.

Given Bandai's preference for smaller kits (their new stormie notwithstanding), I can see them making it in the same scale as their new tiny Falcon (whatever scale that is). That would actually make a decent sized kit -- about 10" long maybe?

Yeah the old CR-70 upgraded to CR-90 trick

J

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back