Licensed Hellboy comic book props

so did everyone here get the troll witch spoon that wanted it? i hope so, cos as im writing this there are only 3 left. i know its pricey but it would gnaw at me that i was missing a piece from such a cool collection.

also what way do you display you collection? looking for ideas, cos my artifacts are boxed up still.

looks like i missed out. They said they were notifying people on the mailing list first and obviously didn't. I think thats me done on this collection now. Not bothering buying anything else off them if they are having limited editions people are missing out on.

looks like i missed out. They said they were notifying people on the mailing list first and obviously didn't. I think thats me done on this collection now. Not bothering buying anything else off them if they are having limited editions people are missing out on.

thats strange, i got a email about this on the 3nd of march telling me that is was going on sale Friday at 12pm EST. maybe it went into your spam folder by mistake.

nope i checked. I even checked on my company email server and we never got anything. They just got back to my email and said they sent emails out but I never got one. No idea what went on. Really annoyed as I have been buying the pre-orders off them since they first started doing this range.

Thadreian Frog arrived today:

frog01.jpg

frog02.jpg

frog03.jpg

looking good D48thRonin, great pics of the frog. can you tell me how it feels? it it heavy? does it look like jade? been waiting on this one for a long time.

So they made 125 frogs, i wondered how many they sold in the pre-order determines the run sale they had for these. i have to wait for mine till they post out the spoon, trying to save on post costs.

can you tell me how it feels? it it heavy? does it look like jade?

It's pretty obvious that it's not really jade - not very heavy, and a bit too transparent in the feet, where it's considerably thinner than the bulk of the body. It also appears to have been sealed with a gloss clearcoat. However, that being said, it *is* still a very nice piece and I'm glad that I got one. (y)

So they made 125 frogs, i wondered how many they sold in the pre-order determines the run sale they had for these.
Yeah, they seem to be getting wiser about that. I still can't believe that the edition sizes of first releases were set at 5,000 pieces. Perhaps a tad overly optimistic, but they appear to have very quickly figured out what the more realistic demand for these things are.

Last edited:
Nope, just the white box packed with excelsior (which is a bit of a bummer, since little bits of it get stuck to the cloth bag).

cool, been waiting for this to come out for a long time.

this is the last b.p.r.d. artifact that we knew was being produced. there has been no pics of works in progress like was done before, showing what was being worked on sometimes months or even years before it was released for sale.

i hope we get some hint what is coming next. maybe they will do Ualac’s Amber Prison, Israel Skelton said in a interview when the collection was starting that it was something he would like to make.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back