Bandai release schedule

Schizophonic9 finally got their hands on the Special Forces TIE Fighter.

For those wondering about size, there isn't much a difference in size between the normal and special forces variants.

bandai_sftie035.jpg

I ordered mine SF TIE Fighter yesterday and today I have received message, that it has been already shipped :) So sellers on ebay got them in stock.

I think I will just get the SF TIE- it looks different enough to be interesting next to the OT TIE (love to have every kit issued but my pockets are not deep enough)

One blogger has received a sample of the Captain Phasma kit and did a simple review of the contents: http://くらくらプラモ.com/作成プラモ紹介/スターウォーズ 112 キャプテン・ファズマ サ/

IMHO, the plastic cloak is inferior to the S.H. Figuarts', obviously plasticky and less detailed, but the result of using the actual cloth one looks impressive; although it does appear too thin in this photograph. They might do the same whenever it's decided that a kit of General Grievous will be made.

CblOvv_VIAAdBmt.jpg

One blogger has received a sample of the Captain Phasma kit and did a simple review of the contents: http://くらくらプラモ.com/作成プラモ紹介/スターウォーズ 112 キャプテン・ファズマ サ/

IMHO, the plastic cloak is inferior to the S.H. Figuarts', obviously plasticky and less detailed, but the result of using the actual cloth one looks impressive; although it does appear too thin in this photograph. They might do the same whenever it's decided that a kit of General Grievous will be made.

View attachment 596085

I kinda remember General Grevious looking a little different than the last photo. :lol

TazMan2000

So what is the march release going to be? It seems strange that they left it blank. Didn't they show Poe's X-wing at one point? Maybe that's what it is.

Chris

I was speculating that Poe's X-wing was a Premium Bandai item. Even last year, the releases weren't continuous as some months had no kits released AFAIK.

Meanwhile, the folks at Dengeki are writing a feature on the Bandai Star Wars kits with an interview of a design team member: http://hobby.dengeki.com/reviews/151673/

It's interesting they acknowledged that the CG model data they receive from Lucas Films aren't necessarily the final models eventually shown on the big screen. That could explain the mirrored side-wall detail on the Falcon.

What I want is a Bandai 1/72 falcon... I'll get everything from Bandai eventually since their attention to detail and accuracy goes above and beyond any other mass kit producing company.

-Kris

Oh, and it would be awesome if they released a 1/72 Slave 1. What I really like about these kits is the figures that come with them. They are very detailed and accurate.

-Kris

I wonder if there is any difference between Poe and the resistance x-wing kits, other than color, of course.

From the pictures it looks like you would get a different BB-8 droid or variant of the BB. We know that in TFA Poe is without BB-8 for some time so this makes perfect sense.

-Kris

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back