AMT Ecto 1A lighted

JMar

I built this guy back in November. I had been focusing on Starships pretty much exclusively and was looking for a change.

I used the Paragrafix Photo Etch detail set and a flasher board of my own design.

I also added a couple of fiber optics to light the C.B. and other device on the dash board.

I also documented the build on my youtube channel: Jason's Workbench: Ecto 1A SFMA Spotlight Update 2 - YouTube

IMG_2344.JPG
IMG_2345.JPG
IMG_2346.JPG
IMG_2356.JPG
IMG_2357.JPG
IMG_2358.JPG
IMG_2359.JPG
IMG_2360.JPG
IMG_2361.JPG
IMG_2362.JPG

Oh wow, man! I recall seeing that build last time I was over at your place, but didn't realize that sucker actually lit up. That's freakin' awesome! You did a helluva job on detailing and lighting that kit. Too kewl, buddy :)

I remember seeing the car in both movies and thinking that it was just freaking awesome. Your detailing and weathering is top notch. Now you just need some unlicensed nuclear accelerators to put in it. ;-)

Wow, very convincing lighting effects and great weathering. Almost looks like a real life-sized car in many of those pictures and given the right background it could probably easily pass for real. Lights aren't overwhelmingly bright and seem to be perfect for it's scale

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back