TMNT Krang + Android Body *Final Pics pg. 9"

Wow those comments on Kotaku are harsh! As far as I can tell from searching the internet no one has ever created a 80's Krang costume, this accurate, and well crafted. The fact that it came out so well is why most people love this build so much. He took a character most people figured could never be done well in costume and proved them wrong!

Last edited:
Wow those comments on Kotaku are harsh! As far as I can tell from searching the internet no one has ever created a 80's Krang costume, this accurate, and well crafted. The fact that it came out so well is why most people love this build so much. He took a character most people figured could never be done well in costume and proved them wrong!

The internet has just gotten meaner. just spend your time on most message boards...count how long it takes for an argument to form up in the thread replies section ;o)..

I know the feeling, no matter how great or how much time spent on a costume, the little mermaid with big boobs or a store bought hot dog always wins!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back