Rogue One: Diego Luna/Captain Cassian Andor Costume Research

Looks like there is a new costume display at Gatwick Airport - image found on www.jedinews.co.uk
I really hope more photos show up because I would love a better look at that holster!

gatwick_rogueone_2016_10.jpg

Thanks! This holster is a little different compared to the promo photos - it does not have the two snaps up front and the buckle looks like it is flat instead of bent around the leather.

Finished my Cassian costume in time for the premiere, total cost about $60. I hope to have a holster built by Celebration Orlando.
$60!?! ... Dang! I just went to hobby lobby tonight and spent about $50 for just a few materials to work on mine! ... I suck at bargain hunting...

After taking a closer look, I wonder if the items in the holster rig are plumbing joints. I found an item that has some elements that appear to match.

Screen Shot 2016-12-12 at 11.26.35 PM.png

I just need to find a straight plumbing plug of the correct size. It's off to Lowe's and Home Depot tomorrow. Can anyone identify what these joints/plug are called?

Can anyone identify what these joints/plug are called?

You might check google images under "plastic tube connectors". The "barbed" segments allow for easy insertion and then hold tight. There are similar brass fittings such as the one you found, but the plastic requires a longer shaft and so a larger number of and more widely spaced rings. I am not sure if this is the right element but it might give you some ideas.

EDIT: Searching "hose barb connectors" will give give you some metal options

Last edited:
Thanks for the info! The top of the greeblies looks like a UK version of brass pipe plugs. I found some that were pretty close, but they're only available in the UK. And the items were price prohibited. :(

I just check out them to and this site almost steal photo from www.magnoliclothiers.com all time! :lol

Seriously though... I wouldn't touch fjackets.com with a ten foot pole. Every time I list a new item on our site, I have to e-mail them a week later to take down the images they stole from our site.

I just check out them to and this site almost steal photo from www.magnoliclothiers.com all time! :lol

Seriously though... I wouldn't touch fjackets.com with a ten foot pole. Every time I list a new item on our site, I have to e-mail them a week later to take down the images they stole from our site.

Yeah... fjackets... [emoji37][emoji35] Your work is so standout, high quality and recognizable I'm surprised they get away with it as long as they do. I'm even leery of sites like Black Leather, who look a bit more professional than all the pop-ups like fjackets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back