Bandai 1/144 Falcon OT "Battlefront version".

Some more OT goodness and some pics of the Led strip I choose for this one :thumbsup

I used a low and damaged connection batterie to do the test pics I will get a fresh one this aftrnoon so I can post pics with the batterie inside :thumbsup

And I will continue to work on the painting... :rolleyes

If someone want the same type of stand I use just asked :cheers

Btw was the lense flair an homage ???
You and JJ are such kidders
imagejpeg

And almost done with the top, next step streaking and mat varnish clear coat to kill the shine :thumbsup

And after that the bottom side :lol

Paint job looks stunning! Sorry just a quick question, do you prefer to use brush painting or airbrushing?

I'm relatively new to this sort of stuff and don't yet have an airbrush but I was wondering if it was absolutely necessary

Paint job looks stunning! Sorry just a quick question, do you prefer to use brush painting or airbrushing?

I'm relatively new to this sort of stuff and don't yet have an airbrush but I was wondering if it was absolutely necessary

Thanks a lot :$

No air brush in this build I use spray can for primer base coat and varnish and then all done with brush ;)

I will post updates soon on this one :thumbsup

Personally, I think an airbrush is essential for all paneling. I hate the use of decals for that stuff.

That being said......Pinousse entire process has made me eat my words because his builds look amazing

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back