Pepakura files by t_bone

t_bone9600

I've been toying around with some pepakura stuff, mostly costumes that I would eventually like to do, and I have decided to share some things that I have "developed" with my fellow costumers. I've been working on this one, Bo Katan, for a couple weeks. Below are some screen shots and here is the link to download them. 4shared - My 4shared - shared folder - free file sharing and storage
BoKatanParts.jpg
BoKatanParts4.jpg

Darth Sion from KOTOR II.
4shared - My 4shared - shared folder - free file sharing and storage
DarthSionShoulder.jpg
DarthSionArmorGirdle-1.jpg

Sion's body hardware
DarthSionBodyHardware.jpg

Bowcaster
There are four files for this in all.http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/_tqEX13B/_online.html#dir=w7JN916s

Boba Fett/Mandalorian Cod Armorhttp://www.4shared.com/account/dir/_tqEX13B/_online.html#dir=N48e0aIa

Galactic Marine. This one has 20 files. http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/_tqEX13B/_online.html#dir=BwaBzOf5

Arctic Clone Trooper Commander Helmet. http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/_tqEX13B/_online.html#dir=uUgIKL9l

Last edited:
I would like to add for those of you who have downloaded the Bo Katan files they were built on a small/medium frame of 5 ft 4 in (162.56 cm) so you may have to adjust the scale. If anyone uses these files please share your progress. Even if no one else wants to see it I would love to.

Thanks for the files!! They are so good!! I´ve downloaded the Bo Katan files, but there aren´t the forearms! Any chance to get them??

Thanks for the hard work!!

Thanks for the files!! They are so good!! I´ve downloaded the Bo Katan files, but there aren´t the forearms! Any chance to get them??

Thanks for the hard work!!

First let me say thank you for bringing the absence of the gauntlet files to my attention. Second allow me to apologize for not having them uploaded to begin with. I thought I had everything there. With that being said the gauntlets are now available for download and again sorry for the oops.

Thanks for the quick answer. No need to apologize!! And thanks again for the files!
I,ve allready downloaded the gauntlets and they are awesome!!

I haven't posted anything in a while but I have a couple of things for you. First is a basic bowcaster all you need to add is the greeblies. The second thing is Boba Fett's Multi-detonator as featured in The Visual Dictionary. They will be added to the first post. Enjoy!

That bowcaster looks pretty sweet. I've been looking for a decent file for a while I almost broke down and tried to make my own. Many thanks :) Once I finish my current builds I'll give it a crack.

Xaosbringer

That bowcaster looks pretty sweet. I've been looking for a decent file for a while I almost broke down and tried to make my own. Many thanks :) Once I finish my current builds I'll give it a crack.

Xaosbringer

Thank you, and you're welcome. Please feel free to throw up some pics if you do build it. That goes for everyone else too. I'd love to see how these turn out.

I should probably mention that the balls are not included for the bowcaster. I figured the actual rubber balls would probably be easier to use. That's what I'll do when I get around to building one.

There seem to be a lot of Mandalorian armor files but none really of the cod armor. So I made some with a dent and without. I'm adding them to the first post as well.

Amazing work! Will you ever do some movies pep files? Along the lines of Episode III?

I haven't really thought about anything specific. I usually just end up making what I would like to build at some time but cant find a file for. I have a few things built in paper but I just haven't been able to finish anything I've started due mostly to lack of facilities. There are probably a few things from Ep. III that I may eventually get around to.

Hey all, just checking in to say I haven't abandoned this thread. Been really busy and I had to take a break from the TIE helmet the unfold has been making my eyes cross and my head hurt. I have however, just to see if I could do it, been working on a set on Galactic Marine armor that someone asked me about. I will most likely be throwing it out here... after they get the first copy though.

BTW... Has anyone tried building any of these yet?? If so... Pics?

Take care all
T_B

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back