EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Lich King, etc..

Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et

took me about 5 hours to build alltogether, with my gluegun going up in flames and me having to buy a new one

Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et

will you be making full hulk buster files btw great job always wanted to do those armors thanks:)

Ok. Not gonads lie. Saw hulk buster and it made my pants move. Will be keeping my eyes on this. Any idea of the scale??

someone has made the helmet for the hammer drone over at the 405th website... and it is downloadable..... for those wanting to know.... now ya know.... so there.

fierek also has a hammer drone head in the works if you check out his pep file thread

Ok. Not gonads lie. Saw hulk buster and it made my pants move. Will be keeping my eyes on this. Any idea of the scale??

:lol

Just noticed my kindle fire wrote "gonads" in place of gona :lol
Damn predictive text :lol

Hi EOS, here´s your extremis comic helmet , I hope make soon the rest of the armor

dsc07688z.jpg

dsc07690ik.jpg

dsc07694d.jpg

dsc07696s.jpg

Very cool looking. I hope to start the Silver Centurion armor myself, this weekend.

Amazing work! When I see the helm and chest of Hulkbuster, I really think about doing this one instead of the mark 6.

Are you going to finish the entire Hulkbuster?

Excuse me TS but do you happened to have a MMPR blue helmet? I sure hope you do :D

no i just modeled the red one somewhere along the line, didnt have time for the blue one. only blackkaos sells it, i believe

So Im new to Pep, and this thread is awesome... any idea if the Classic armor is sclaed to fit a human head, lol?

You are a god among men. I've been wanting to do Extremis and Hulkbuster forever, but I don't have the skills yet to make such complex models.

Hey eyeofsauron, your files are great and i'm going to build the IM extremis but i just want to know if you have any idea about the scale in reference with I'M mark 4 robos files ?

Hey eyeofsauron, your files are great and i'm going to build the IM extremis but i just want to know if you have any idea about the scale in reference with I'M mark 4 robos files ?

i cant really tell you, but if you use robos files for reference, why not just use the height as reference, and insert the height from robos files into the height setting of the extremis files ;)

Would you consider making the Avengers: EMH style armor? The series is on Netflix if you haven't seen it (it's really great) and I love the style of the Iron Man suit. Here's some photos:

Iron-Man-Tony-Stark-avengers-earths-mightiest-heroes-16794198-428-599.jpg

iron_man.jpg

0.jpg

4c9a5732aad8f.jpg

Hey Sauron! I'm new, but I'm a huge fan of you're work. :D Anyhow, I've got you're Classic and Ultimate files (Working on the builds, I'll post pics soon) but I can't seem to download your Extremis. When I follow the link, the site says the files have been removed. :confused Any chance you could re-post them somewhere or email me?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back