Simpsons Tapped Out game

We should get Church of Lard Lad tomorrow or Tuesday at the rate things have been going. I'm actually a little concerned with how fast you can accumulate goo. Just having the Halloween buildings from last year and accidentally buying a burial ground not realizing it was a prize I've already gotten all but the last two prizes without speeding things up with donuts. Whacking day was fairly close to the wire, and I even had two people specifically giving me every egg they got. As fast as the prize collection is, I'm worried people community goo acquisition may slow in a week and we may not get all the prizes (especially if it increases the total needed for each).

I've only gotten the first four with my busiest account, so I'm a long way off from getting all 10. Though, I really need to add some friends. I've got 40 on one account, mostly from the RPF, but easily a fourth of them are people who've quit since Whacking Day. Another account has approximately 25 and easily 17 friends who've sat in pending for weeks, but the absolutely no donuts account has only 4 friends. The no donuts account has accumulated 83 donuts, I just haven't spent any yet.

I like how they tied last night's episode into the game. I actually watched it for the first time in a long time.

Watson, have you tried a delete and reinstall?
Most of the time, I can just fully close the app and relaunch it or shutdown the phone and restart.

I like that they put a plan in place to keep people collecting GOO after they get the last prize...once you finish all the TOH plots, you can win donuts with your GOO. I also like that the past TOH items are interactive with this years event, like the giant laser and the graveyards. I dislike that Homer is needed for almost every task, and every one of them is 12-24 hrs long. It's taking forever, even worse because I wasn't totally done with the tobacco plot when TOH launched!

I just hit level 35 this past weekend. I still have several buildings from level 30 up that I have not built. I focused on all the properties that had characters so that I could earn more money. For the last few days I have been spending all of my money on land as I desperately need it. So the Squidport and the other building on hold will have to wait a little longer still.

I'm doing the same the NMR. I've found the upper edge of the property line and am now coming down the side. I set everyone up for the 12 hours jobs twice a day and have a huge house farm. I can generate about 150k a day. It's all going to land right now. I wish they'd add a pack all inventory button so when it comes time to redo my town I won't have to pack every building by itself.

I haven't done any house farming, in fact I only have about 30 houses or so. I am working on building a few 'neighborhoods' to help out, but I don't want a bunch of houses stacked up against each other just to have them making money. I am only making about 60k a day or so. I have seen some people with tons of land space and elaborate landscapings, etc. I guess they must have been playing a while and have just been raising money for some time now. I still have some houses lumped together on a parcel until I can get the land I need to spread them out and set them how I want. I just got Marge's sisters and the spinster apartments, but have not yet gotten Zesty's, the all night gym, Knowlegium, and a couple more that I can't remember yet.
Krusty land is only building itself by the money it produces from the rides and people visiting it. I rarely have any of my town folk doing anything there.

Just started playing this game a couple weeks ago and it's really fun. If anyone needs another neighbour, my Id is scareb

Add

Oldkenobi

Killface1138

And

Hannahharlot

We all 3 are still playing!

Thanks to all of you that help me!

I try to share with people that help me daily! Wuher_brewer, the coffmans, jeyl, ihatescrabble, tk5378, jedimark, swtroopers, jannixquinn, eodel1, mjfox, starbuck, geologistjen, svtracer, donnydraco, etc etc!

Add

Oldkenobi

Killface1138

And

Hannahharlot

I try to share with people that help me daily! Wuher_brewer, the coffmans, jeyl, ihatescrabble, tk5378, jedimark, swtroopers, jannixquinn, eodel1, mjfox, starbuck, geologistjen, svtracer, donnydraco, etc etc!

Tis a fun one!

Add

Oldkenobi

Killface1138

And

Hannahharlot

Cheers man, I added those 3 to my friends list or sent them requests, Etc. Haha

Thanks brother!

Killface1138 is a close friend of mine that I just found out has been playing for months without being online...

So please add him guys! :) thanks!

Cheers man, I added those 3 to my friends list or sent them requests, Etc. Haha

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back