Rarest prop replica (or real prop) you own

I don't know if this counts (as I'm sure many others have it) but from the Save the Lars Homestead project, a piece of the original igloo from A New Hope before it was restored to its former glory. It is certainly my most prized item of my entire modest collection.

Igloo.JPG

Holy f...!!! @ Iron Man MkI.

My rarest are complete Luke ANH utility belt and tools from 99% original parts and one of a kind Chewie ANH bowcaster from same.

Then Melanie Laurent's hero book and Christopher Waltz's file from Inglorious Basterds.

For the moment my rarest item is probably this future vader lightsaber:

943080_466055366807074_1954570130_n.jpg

482499_467150356697575_1972789537_n.jpg

Received it just durung the week befor the SW show near my home,and Dave Prowse was here,so.....

However I'm working on several obi sabers for a movie project,one will be very detailed inside,using mainly self made parts,except booster and grenade,and clamp of course.
But I'm working on another reveal obi saber,made from vintage parts,what will be rare will be the fx,dissassemblable,full reveal saber,using 100% vintage parts for the hilt,never done before.
I will keep vintage parts intact of course.
Just the booster is missing now...

74385_416524978426780_510242697_n.png

Why I make two sabers?
because one will be vintage and accurate,and other will be self made and really much more detailed than the vintage one.
The idea is to make a assembly cut in the movie,one shot,from spare pieces to ingnition..
And I want many,many loose pieces for assembly...

The two rarest props I own are Denix Han Solo blasters. ANH & ESB. What makes them so rare is they came from...drum roll... EDC STUDIOS! Believe it or not, and it took a LOT of e-mails to him, both blasters finally arrived. Not the most accurate examples of the blasters by today's standards but they are indeed rare. :lol

Ted.

My most treasured prop would have to be the Larbel Stainless Steel TPM Lightsabers (got these when Larry did the run). My Obi-Wan even has the upgraded LED bezels, purple hemi, brass valve and red knurled button from Jedivic (Vic Mignogna), which makes them more special to me.

ajytase4.jpg

Wouldn't say rare, but I don't see them too often around....

My all metal Babylon 5 PPG made by NicksDad

My deact. Sterling converted as Stormtrooper blaster. I always wanted a "real" Stormtrooepr blaster so this was it: Eagle Hengstler counter, genuine M38 scope, accurate PWC cylinders and cool t-tracks, great display stand.

Unfortunately my life size collection will never stop growing. I say unfortunately because I am QUICKLY running out of room which I get scolded for by my girlfriend quite often. It all started in about 2006 when I purchased a set of stormtrooper armor and looooooooooooved it way more than any person should. Fast forward to 2012 where I wanted to be my most favorite badass bounty hunter in the world for my first comic con that was held in Denver Colorado. I killed myself with a 2 week build on it but I succeeded and made it to comic con.
Where I first met Thor.
77L79.jpg

I heard you like Boba so I put a Boba in your Boba's Boba.
5xgbi.jpg

And then it got out of hand. After that I needed MORE. CAN'T GET ENOUGH.
qgOuJZu.jpg

I purchased a RotJ Luke costume, made a jawa, and then for comic con 2013 I needed to include my girlfriend and my best friend so I put together Vader armor and scratch built an entire Mandalorian set for my girlfriend.
sePZipi.jpg

Finished yet? Nope. An incredible foam latex Salacious Crumb puppet went up for auction and I spent way more than I was comfortable with but it was totally worth it.
c3gNpKX.jpg

We still share the best moments together.
SRgmZSE.jpg

Uh oh I have a Vader, Fett, and a stormtrooper, only one thing left to complete an awesome display. HAN IN CARBONITE OF COURSE. Which I am currently building a box for.
uKX6DOL.jpg

My girlfriend moved in with me, we couldn't find the right coffee table for us. BUILD ONE.
Q1wHqM7.jpg

I used to participate in WWII reenacting and owned a replica of a german motorcycle. After a vehicle wreck I could no longer do that, so what's the best way to make it so I still have use for it? Turn it into an iconic movie vehicle and join a fantastic group of people.
ifW4DJF.jpg

I've been a Supernatural fan since the day it started, and a few years ago I was driving around Kansas... wouldn't believe what I found sitting in a field. A 1967 4 door Impala. I already owned a 2 door SS and swooped in and grabbed that thing faster than humanly possible.
IvSNwIi.jpg

Which is currently in its frame off restoration phase.
WeyDH.jpg

Plus just last week after 4 months of payments and living off of ramen, my screen used Necromonger armor from Riddick: Rule the Dark arrived. Which is literally my most prized possession right now.
vSxHBrb.jpg

The story of Osmethae now concludes.. after typing this I do believe I need rehab.

Edit: Oops almost forgot about the Kroenen costume I very slowly put together over about a year.
uQGKZN5.jpg

Last edited:
i'd say the Omega Man's blue jump suit and the book from the remake of 13 Ghosts along with the goggles

My Fallout 3 mini nuke. I really need to make new molds of the fins and sell kits.

Sent from my Etch A Sketch.

My live fire Pulse Rifle. Outside of Bapty, I only know of one other. And I dont think that has aluminum shrouds.

And PH's Death Star.......its not a prop, its a moon!

I don't know if I'd call it 'rare' but I'd definitely define it as 'hard to find,' as I spent a year and a half looking for one...

IMG_2866.jpg

CA2DCDD0-820B-41FB-BDA0-F05E07EFF31F.jpg

8A42BF37-B85D-45D7-9F39-CBC0FA040DED.jpg

58A7D0CB-D29B-4BF7-905F-4B41738414A5.jpg

11D76BD3-C771-4D18-B271-499ABB649862.jpg

My Richard Coyle Star Trek III Phaser, built up, modified (Phaser I separates from Phaser II and has its own built-in sound board and vfx) and finished by Eric Nagy of The Prop Department. :) The LED's in the emitters are super bright and will light up a dark room QUITE nicely.

Emma! when did you get the production made slice or is that Garys?

I had it from a British seller. He had it for years and there's even a yellow tint to the white XD so yeah I don't think it's made by Gary... It didn't come with a coa... But I'm pretty sure it's a genuine prop :) the straw inside is right too...

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back