Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

Is it wrong that anyone born after 1975 I don't care what they say about Star Wars?

Last edited:

we can gang up on him! :darnkids :darnkids :darnkids :darnkids :darnkids :darnkids :lol

We may be old but we are still Star Wars kids at heart... by golly! :D

We're not old. We're "well seasoned"... :lol:lol
And yes, by all means, Star Wars kids at heart! :D

Last edited:

Okay, old fart here--I was 15 years old when Star Wars was released in 1977. Drove myself to the theater even though I didn't have a driver's license yet, and didn't know I was nursing a case of atypical pneumonia (more commonly known as "walking" pneumonia) at the time. Sat through the movie twice (you could get away with that in those days), then spent the next few days sick in bed. Definitely worth it!!!

Okay, old fart here--I was 15 years old when Star Wars was released in 1977. Drove myself to the theater even though I didn't have a driver's license yet, and didn't know I was nursing a case of atypical pneumonia (more commonly known as "walking" pneumonia) at the time. Sat through the movie twice (you could get away with that in those days), then spent the next few days sick in bed. Definitely worth it!!!

now that is awesome! You win this round! I award this post three trooopers and a vader! :lol

My daughter was born in 2002, she enjoyed the prequals until she was about 8, then she started getting more critical of everything she watched :lol. Last week she asked how much she could get selling her PT DVD set on ebay :lol, there is hope for the youth! :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back