Bank Heist Joker Costume

Kevin Leprops on facebook is working on the Grumpy mask. He recently did the Joker heist mask.

Appreciate it. Messaged him about it already.

Does anyone have any tips on what kind of mask to get? Rubber or resin? I feel like resin would be more worth the money.

Appreciate it. Messaged him about it already.

Does anyone have any tips on what kind of mask to get? Rubber or resin? I feel like resin would be more worth the money.

I'm buying a resin one, as I'm worried about the durability of rubber (urethane). Having looked at a bunch of pictures of the screen used mask in the last few weeks, I really think that it must have been made from PVC - the same type used in those large rotocast toys.

Has anyone been looking into accurate/semi accurate shirts? Every link in this thread has expired. I'm hitting some thrift stores tomorrow with high hopes.

What is the best bet when going with a wig? I'm not digging how thick the Rubies ones are. Any alternatives?

Also, picked up a "close enough" shirt because spoon flower doesn't want to respond to my emails regarding their pattern.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6994/imagesxw.jpg

Now I'm just waiting for my Rubber Gorilla mask to get here.

Last edited:
Just got a pair of Skechers Urbantrack Browsers in brown, pretty close, right down to the lighter coloured stripes on the side and two tone leather:
477472_Skechers%20Urbantrack%20Browser%20BRN%2061751%20BROWSER-1.jpg

New suit. 99% accurate shoes. Accurate gloves. Need to find a silver glock and bag and done.

560025_4839757029881_682845023_n.jpg

Well, good news for those waiting for an accurate Heist Shirt. I'm having some custom cloth printed and a prototype shirt made up... probably will have it by December. These will most likely be $240 (shipped) due to the custom printed cotton. I'll keep you all posted...

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Would like a shirt but $240 is out of my range for a costume people hardly recognize. And I see it's at $260 now. I would like one but have to wait. =o(

Sorry guys. I just found out that I will be buying The Dark Knight 2-Disc Bluray Special Edition which comes with a Bozo Joker Mask

Someone did a run of them a few years ago, from the 3d file from the production, IIRC. Can't for the life of me remember who it was.

Hey Guys starting this up again, I am trying to find the Shirt, did anybody ever get close to finding it????
And Shoes, Any help, Would be great!!!!!
Thank you,
AL
c04.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back