Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

When was the last time you all flew? You must arrive a minimum of two hours before the flight then get molested by TSA. You also can sit on the Tarmac for a few hours waiting for some BS reason. And there is a plane swap on the east coast... Traveling is a very exhausting endevor...

Revan?

Not a huge fan of that saber hilt design. I could get on board with the character appearance, but that saber is a bunch of nope.

Revan'esque but different. Some thought the red hilt were crystals and not blade.

I saw that. I could probably get on board if those were crystals, but if they are mini sabers I.... I just can't.

I actually love the Revan design, so the spin on a live action Revan-looking villain would be 100% cool with me.

The only thing 'revan'-y about it is the mask. If you're trying to keep the identiy hidden until the intended reveal, you gotta have a mask of some kind.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back