Post Your 5TH ELEMENT props/replicas here

Coinprop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm mostly collecting props from 5th element and one other movie (bttf). And I was just thinking the other day...what is out there?
In this thread You can post a picture of the 5th element props or replicas that You have....I'm sure there will be a lot of them, I think we have many fans on here!?

I'll start, this is my screen used Mangalore head, its made of silicone with acrylic teeth.

mangaloresideWMsmal_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zorg, could I see a pic of the hand in a more natural light? The sculpt is amazing! :eek I wanted to see the color it was painted in.

its not painted;)

its cold cast bronze:D

those are the only pics i have right now

z

btw it was my first ever clay sculpt:love

Zorg, that looks fantastic. Any chance of making more of those sometime?

there was a run a few years ago but just standard resin.

i have one complete kit that i keep so i can make more molds,ill get round to it some time:unsure

z

Best.. thread.. ever!

Impressive Mangalore head, Coinprop. I recently saw the "Aknit" head on eBay, but it was a little pricey. I think I have a video somewhere of the head robotics working.

I simply can't get enough of that Leeloo hand/gauntlet, Zorg. Truly magnificent work, I would absolutely love to get my hands on one if you were to do another run here. :love

I haven't got much to show off here (I hope to expand my Fifth Element collection in the near future), but here's a crappy shot of my collection of Fifth Element props and collectibles:

KadajirothFifthElementDisplay-1.jpg

Left to right:
- Zorg ZF-1 Remote
- Korben Dallas Blaster (HCG)
- Modoshawan Tomb Key (russrep)
- Fifth Element Public Phone Cards (all four; Korben, Leeloo, Cornelius and Zorg)

Back:
- Fifth Element Collector's Edition VHS (with "Story of The Fifth Element" book)
- The Fifth Element UMD

Keep posting T5E props, people! :thumbsup

Last edited:
Nice collection, Polsnulspace! Is that the Munson "Please Help" ad? I have to print mine off sometime. What's the history on your stones and Korben taxi?

Ok, here is one more thing from my collection, a screen used helmet from the spaceport scene.

5thelementpolicehelmet.jpg

Come on everyone, where are the pictures :)

Ok, here is one more thing from my collection, a screen used helmet from the spaceport scene.

Super-green! I've always loved the design of the police helmets, and I've always recognised the earpiece (big copper-coloured piece) from somewhere, but I could never put my finger on it.

multipass1.jpg

a scrath built multipass I made for the ol'trouble'n'strife one christmas......
Ive since cast it up and tweaked it a little to make it more accurate, but hey, she liked it!!

Peoplei!!!

Last edited:
any replicas of Mila?

I'm creating a full size replica of Leeloo in the "bandage" outfit. Here are some pics of my first piece. I basically found a model with the same exact body measurements as Milla (she even resembles her) had a custom costume made and casted her with it on. I am now in the process of creating another full model with her arms up like she is getting ready to jump off the building. This piece will be cast nude and have a real costume. Attached are pics of the model and front half of casting in the first pose.

Endoskeleton1, are You going to add a sculpt of Leeloos head to the body cast?
That would look really cool!

Where are all the other "usual" 5th collectors that post in all other 5th element threads? :)
Come on guys, everything is of interest in this thread!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back