AT-ST ESB

Hey Joe,yeah it's a little hard to see in the picture.I drew around it in white.It's between the F1 part # C27 & the armature where the neck attaches to.Right behind the BT46 part in front.

3phase,I was thinking the same thing,seems like alot of work for a small part?

Dave

That is good news, not only for ATST builders, but if you have an A wing in the pipeline too. Agree it is a frustration, so many crazy bidding wars on this ugly truck lol, was a kit that went for stupid prices, and its not even a nice kit to look through!

lee

Dave,
I see the white outline now. I've been staring at some of the ref for a while. I became familiar with 1/20 Tamiya kits while id'ing some of the Speeder Bike and that part as seen in pic #456 screams linkage (or chassis parts) for some strange reason. I haven't found anything nor am I saying linkage is a final answer....just the first think that came to mind.

Jason,
That's crazy! I got lucky in an auction...about $60 for one...but now they are re-popping them! LOL! Oh well! Good in general.

Lee,
I disagree for some strange reason. It's a cool looking truck only because it's ugly. LOL!

Joe

Hey Joe,you could be right,I was thinking F1 parts also.Found these from the 1/12 MKIII.Don't know,what do you think.Maybe I'm just seeing things?:lol

1138 005.JPG1138 003.JPG
1138 003.JPG1138 004.JPG

Where can I get drawings for the aluminium armature? wonderful work by the way

Try contacting therpf member qcfoundry .
He made the drawings for a alloy armature public a few years ago.
I think it was version 2 of the alloy armature of the ESB AT-ST including a kit list with part numbers.
You won't find the drawings online though,..but you can order a print at fotki i think.
The drawings are published on Studioscalemodelers site,...but you have to be a member to acces this site.
So,..try contacting qcfoundry ,..maybe he can help you out.

Where can I get drawings for the aluminium armature? wonderful work by the way

Thanks for the kind words.Yes qcfoundry did drawings for the armature.

I don't know if the C600 was used on the 5'?

I really need to get back & finish her.I was hopeing to find some parts that weren't ID yet.

Dave

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back