Possible EFX AT-ST ROTJ, TIE Bomber & Probe Droid studio scale

I will probably end up getting some of both.

But yeah, I don't know how fast Steve puts out the stuff he currently offers. And eFX is pretty slow too. Not too many options if you want to get things relatively quick.

Yeah I mailed a question to the nicen site but never got a reply, seems efx and nicen are a perfect match.
At least with EFX stuff you can buy from stores who carry their stuff..who do answer ya back..Like Bigbadtoystore..etc....I've never pre-orderd from efx for that reason... Too bad about Nicen.. there are a few models on there I want..but if they don't reply to emails...I'm going to pass. If there was a problem with a model, or an order...I need to know there is someone to poke.On the positive side, I guess they saved me a few thousand dollars! :)

Have you tried to call him? NICE-N MODEL DESIGNS 303-817-9339

I'm sure he's busy getting ready for wonderfest.
So far just used their web page email system. Says they will get back to you in 48 hours. I understand people get busy..but at the same time I don't want to have to track him down to order. I've always found it harder to contact people after you pay anyhow...I'm sure he is a great guy...just frustrating to see him lose out on orders because no one is watching the web page/emails. Obviously I am not the only one knocking on his front door. My friend told me he also tried getting a model from them a bit back but never heard from them. An automated email response saying..."Hey we are busy...get back to you later"...would go a long way to increase their sales...

Exactly the same position.
Was looking at buying at least 4 of their kits, but lack of information and replies make this a no go.
Very sad.
I can see about 6 kits I would be interested in...but its too much money to send without getting any replies back..or questions answered... I will try again later sometime..Won't write it off completely....but will for now.. If anyone knows of a 3rd party who sells his stuff..let me know... I once bought a studio scale Xwing kit from a hobby store on the down-low...so it does happen:)

I would think talking to the man in person would go a long way to put you're mind at ease. Steve isn't going anywhere. He's going to be around for a long time. I just gave you the best way to contact him. Is it so difficult to pick up a phone these days?

So far just used their web page email system. Says they will get back to you in 48 hours. I understand people get busy..but at the same time I don't want to have to track him down to order. I've always found it harder to contact people after you pay anyhow...I'm sure he is a great guy...just frustrating to see him lose out on orders because no one is watching the web page/emails. Obviously I am not the only one knocking on his front door. My friend told me he also tried getting a model from them a bit back but never heard from them. An automated email response saying..."Hey we are busy...get back to you later"...would go a long way to increase their sales...

I would think talking to the man in person would go a long way to put you're mind at ease. Steve isn't going anywhere. He's going to be around for a long time. I just gave you the best way to contact him. Is it so difficult to pick up a phone these days?
Thanks for the info....but I guess it IS really is hard to pick up the phone these days! So far 4 or 5 people in here also seem to have very heavy phones as well. One could argue picking up the phone is even harder than editing your web page to say please call us instead of emailing us :) All joking aside...I hear you...I understand what you are saying...Not trying to throw rocks..just saying its a bad way to sell models by having an email form set up, then ignoring it. Not to mention it actually says YOU WILL HEAR BACK FROM US IN 48 hours or whatever it says...That's just throwing sand in our faces at that point....I'm sure Steve is a wonderful person.LIke I said before...I will wait until he is less busy...then try EMAILING him again later :) I'm not touching my phone...its too heavy! :) (Joking! Don't flame me)

There could be something else with the phone. Maybe the buyer is not good at speaking English, and might be easier for him to use Google Translator for text/email/online messages.

Well for TronGod,Yorkie Fett,JetSetWilly.... I just talked to the man and none of you have apparently contacted him via the website about anything.Why are you trying to defame him here?

Probably because I was told when I posted here
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=106547&page=37
kits would be available soon- that was 6 months ago (I aso assumed he was clearing up outstanding orders), so you'll understand having asked then and hearing no more, there was little point in trying to go through the website.
BTW I wasn't trying to 'defame' him, just stating a fact. When these kits are eventually good to go, I'll be the first to hand over the cash.

Well if you contacted him today I'm sure he'd reply in a timely fashion.He's been doing everything in his power to make up for back orders. Making new molds, new contracts with EFX/Disney etc. Making models isn't a side hobby for him anymore, it's his life.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back