Star Wars Celebration 2017--Orlando, FL

I was thinking location 2. It's near the food court and there may be room for sitting. I have never been there. I am not familiar with the convention center at all.

I just received my T-Shirt and my ANH Yavin Medal Lanyard... Holy cow!! The lanyard is awesome. However, I don't think I want that around my neck for that many days. I'm thinking of just using a standard lanyard for the event but putting all of my celebration badges on it for display afterwards.

Ok, I apologize to everyone for the delay. This is going to be the location for the meet up. It's inside, away from the main doors. I'm not sure how there going to block off for the entrance but past events they usually block off certain areas to funnel people in. Hopefully this spot will be ok. I figure by the escalator. It should be the back of the escalator if I remember correctly but just go by the map...It will be the 2nd level which also seems like it may be the first level to some depending on where you enter. You can always ask someone that works there...It will be by room W207 area.

map.JPG

Reminder Star Wars Celebration is going to take place at the West Wing of the Orange County Convention Center.

So, with that said...

This is the North wing, and this is not the wing your looking for...
17636859_10212703905899249_9166878920547253967_o.jpg

Last edited:
11 Days left...till SWC...

::::SWC RPF Meetup Reminder:::

Here is the updated list of attendee's so far...

If your name is not on the list and you plan on attending our little RPF member meetup at Star Wars Celebration please simply let us know here that you plan on attending. (If something happens where your not able to make it, just let us know in advance)

::RPF SWC Meet Attendee's::

Matrixspoon
hokie
Redwillow + 1
xwingfighter
MasterEdi
hdtheater
scottjua
SpaceMind
hutt
Thain

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately​, the schedule for that day looks pretty blah for me so I am pretty sure I will have been home for a while by the time the meet up happens.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I'd love to meet some RPFers. :) Is it still planned for Saturday at 5:00 PM?
Not sure what my schedule is looking like, but I think I can swing it. Please add me to the list.

I'd love to meet some RPFers. :) Is it still planned for Saturday at 5:00 PM?
Not sure what my schedule is looking like, but I think I can swing it. Please add me to the list.

Yeah the meetup is still at 5:00 pm. I have added your name to the listing.

If your name is not on the list and you plan on attending our little RPF member meetup at Star Wars Celebration please simply let us know here that you plan on attending. (If something happens where your not able to make it, just let us know in advance)

::RPF SWC Meet-up Attendee's::

Matrixspoon
hokie
Redwillow + 1
xwingfighter
MasterEdi
hdtheater
scottjua
SpaceMind
hutt
Thain
superjedi

is anyone else besides me STILL waiting on passes to be delivered? I pre-ordered back in MAY of last year. Everytime I email customer service I get the same response. "If they don't arrive by next week please email again for further instructions."

I got my laminated thing, but I have to supply my own lanyard for it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Man o man....its getting closer y'all ! Really looking forward to the meet up! I will be the fella carrying a ESB Boba Fett helmet around. Hopefully that helmet will have a Jeremy Bulloch autograph in/on it!

Count me in for the meetup!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Your name has been added to the attending list.

::RPF SWC Meet-up Attendee's::

Matrixspoon
hokie
Redwillow + 1
xwingfighter
MasterEdi
hdtheater
scottjua
SpaceMind
hutt
Thain
superjedi
joshvanrad

Man o man....its getting closer y'all ! Really looking forward to the meet up! I will be the fella carrying a ESB Boba Fett helmet around. Hopefully that helmet will have a Jeremy Bulloch autograph in/on it!

I can't wait for the meet up either, Are you going to be carrying the helmet all 4 days?... that's some commitment if so... Debating if I should have Sam Witwer sign my Starkiller helmet.

Sadly I will only be at SW celeb Saturday....thurs & friday will be family day at disney world. We have never been there soo yeah....fun fun...... ; 0 I do not have any autographs so this will be a trip of several First(s) for me! First time at SW celeb - Disney World & getting Autograph(s)
I can't wait for the meet up either, Are you going to be carrying the helmet all 4 days?... that's some commitment if so... Debating if I should have Sam Witwer sign my Starkiller helmet.

The photo opp is sold out....which just leaves the Autograph ticket available. Are they strict at these events about not letting you do anything outside of what your ticket is for? I want to get Mark Hamill's autograph but my daughter wants her and I to have a picture with him as well! Is it up to the autographer on what he/she will allow outside of the ticket?

Sadly I will only be at SW celeb Saturday....thurs & friday will be family day at disney world. We have never been there soo yeah....fun fun...... ; 0 I do not have any autographs so this will be a trip of several First(s) for me! First time at SW celeb - Disney World & getting Autograph(s)

Oh, Ok gotcha...You'll have a blast at Disney, best advise is download the "My Disney Experience" app. It gives you the times and locations for all the characters for the day, some of them only come out for a short time, were others are out all day. Thanks to this app I was able to get a photo with Stitch, and he was only out for 30 minutes that day. Also the app has up to the minute wait times for all the rides. Best advise is hit the most popular rides at the beginning and end of the day, that's when the lines are the shortest. Usually Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Space Mountain, & Peter Pan's Flight have really long wait lines.

Lastly you don't want to miss the light show on Cinderellas castle and the fireworks, be sure to find spot a little early, the best spots fill up fast. You can always ask a few park workers there suggestions for the best spots to watch the fireworks. With that being said and we all can't wait for Star Wars Celebration,

I will leave you with this video I filmed at the very last Star Wars Weekends they held at Hollywood Studios. Sadly they canceled any further SWW due to building Star Wars land. I hope you enjoy and have a blast.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back