Death Star plans data card - zenix's build thread

xez4dbcz.jpg

I don't have much to weigh in on regarding the details, but great work on this prop. I love the amount of attention and detail being devoted to what is seemingly a simple, but important, prop.

... great work on this prop. I love the amount of attention and detail being devoted ...
Totally agree on that!
I'm in the kickstarter run and will be more than happy with either version.
Watching the available material several times I'm on metallic side as well. Soulinertia pretty much nailed it.

@ Zenix
... Thanks for doing this. Very cool project.

I'm in for a run of one of these if anyone makes a good one without going crazy on the price. It would have been cool if they could have pkged these with the Rogue One Blu-Rays for an extra few bucks.

See post #281. ;)

He has both the hard drive and the floppy.
The HD is at his mom's house.

Now is it just me or doesn't the guy at the door yelling look like Leonard Nimoy.

They're here! It looks awesome. This has two surface finishes. Gold plating for the circles and silvery traces.

4006306db97f23d725093155c6577965.jpg

The factory didn't follow instructions and put white soldermask instead of leaving the aluminum exposed, so that's kind of lame since it's not what I asked for, but it still looks great nonetheless. I'll probably do another separate run of actually exposed aluminum, and updated details from the Blu-ray.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back