BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

I attended the opening night of Gallery 1988's pop culture art show CRAZY4CULT. I had my heart set on these paper craft Nike Mags. I was following the artist's progress over the last few months on Instagram. When the doors opened I rushed over to the case, fell in love, then squinted at the price tag... FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS. No thanks! :angry

FullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender-1.jpg

I attended the opening night of Gallery 1988's pop culture art show CRAZY4CULT. I had my heart set on these paper craft Nike Mags. I was following the artist's progress over the last few months on Instagram. When the doors opened I rushed over to the case, fell in love, then squinted at the price tag... FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS. No thanks! :angry

They are cool, but you could make your own for a lot less than $500!!! You should build your own! :):cool

Got this miniature flux capacitor , and this thing is pretty cool....vibration or tapping it causes the flux to activate....these are awesome.. with my KITT ...KITT charges as it talks

attachment.php

Last edited:
:love That's awesome! I actually made a Christmas Nike Air Mag stocking a long time ago when I was a kid, so they stole my idea :lol Needless to say their stocking is much nicer than the one I made. I'm getting one. Thanks!

Also, I'm probably going to sew on some extra felt to look like laces :)

Nice! Yeah I'm tempted to get them because the company is local. On the other hand, I was spending money like a drunken sailor on all this BTTF stuff a few months ago, I should probably take a break :wacko

:love That's awesome! I actually made a Christmas Nike Air Mag stocking a long time ago when I was a kid, so they stole my idea :lol Needless to say their stocking is much nicer than the one I made. I'm getting one. Thanks!

Also, I'm probably going to sew on some extra felt to look like laces :)

sounds good please post pics when you have added stuff to you stocking it would be cool to see :thumbsup (if you buy one)

can i ask about the 1/6 delorean thats due out soon

does anyone know a trusty seller for the uk ? i dont want to be getting some bashed up junk from a bad seller

i believe the maker has previously sold a bat mobile , was that as advertised with no glaring faults or problems

just looking to make a smooth a purchase from a trustworthy seller , and want to be pretty sure im getting my moneys worth regarding quality etc

can i ask about the 1/6 delorean thats due out soon

does anyone know a trusty seller for the uk ? i dont want to be getting some bashed up junk from a bad seller

i believe the maker has previously sold a bat mobile , was that as advertised with no glaring faults or problems

just looking to make a smooth a purchase from a trustworthy seller , and want to be pretty sure im getting my moneys worth regarding quality etc

Hey Steve,

If it's the Hot Toys 1/6 DeLorean you are referring to, then I have it on pre-order from Toy HQ in the UK, i'll pm you the link...

Happy Holidays Everyone!... So for Christmas I got the Back to the future ultimate visual history guide book. Has anyone else got this?... I must say the book itself is awesome, however it seems as though the little extras they put inside were not really screen accurate in size which was kinda disappointing. Is it just me, or did anyone else that got one think that was weird? I mean don't get me wrong, I still love all the little extras, I really love the lenticular of the the photo from Marty's wallet but I'd rather have one that was actual screen size? Does anyone make these or know of anyone that makes those in smaller or a more screen accurate size lenticular?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back