New Tomenosuke Blaster Pro "Retail" version

Color approval.

?????? : ???? ????? ??????

dZzW0tF.jpg

ARMZdLC.jpg

Is this it?

Looks like the Steyr receiver is a matte grey-black. But the grips look like the first retail pro grips.

I prefer these Root Beer colored grips.

br-blaster-1.jpg

I think that is the older one.
besides the grip color, an easy tell is the front barrel screw. The new one is not flat on the bottom of the seat. It is round like the HERO

They posted a good pic of the grip colors, 3rd update from the top. They also have a picture of what I think is the assembled version in the 2nd update shown here. Top 2 guns? They look to have the correct color grip, Either that or they are the original OG model.?.

Bad Request

I think that is the older one.
besides the grip color, an easy tell is the front barrel screw. The new one is not flat on the bottom of the seat. It is round like the HERO
Thx.
Here's a photo from their site.

a0077842_100797.jpg

Based on the black-finished version of the Tomenosuke Blaster PRO Police Model famous for improving with every touch, the parts can be finished in the following way.

Steyr reciever & bolt hundle: black oxide finish then mat black baking paint finish.
Bolt (which can peep out from ejection port of reciever) : satin silver baking paint finish.
Blaster grip flame & LR cylinder cover & laser sight: gloss black baking paint finish.
The bottom face of grip end: mat black baking paint finish.
Trigger guard: black oxide finish then mat black baking paint finish.
Die cast parts (trigger, biding post, Steyr safety, cylinder latch & etc.): blast black finish (=blast polish processing then black oxide finish).
Charter Arms frame & barrel: skin color of black heavy weight plastic.
Steyr magazine housing & magazine: skin color of black ABS plastic.
I'm guessing it might be the middle one which is a disappointingly "parkerized" finish. I'd prefer a blued or satin matte. The parkerized finish reminds me of bondo.

Last edited:
That middle one looks to be the Hero version going by the grip color. The Retailer has a grip color like the 2 top guns.

Re: New Tomenosuke Blaster Pro "Retail" version

I'll be doing a run of Cherry wood boxes in the very near future.

That would be great!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm crossing my fingers that DaveG will come around and do another run of that stand....missed my chance the last time.

I know a great craftsman in my neck of the woods and I'm contemplating doing something... weird. Has anyone ever purchased the DVD/HD-DVD/BluRay "suitcase" edition of Blade Runner? The one that came with all five discs, the plastic paper unicorn, the mini-spinner, and the lenticular motion pan around shot of Deckard drawing the blaster? I'm thinking about making a base that not only houses the fun, but also has a place for that lenticular piece. You know? Something that actually shows off the prop form the film on the base itself. And it's in motion! It would have to be a white background though since the darn thing is transparent, but I might make it work.

I don't think ( hope) that is the final finished product.
Were the cylinder covers in the previous versions aluminum like this version?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back