Overworld Designs aka Michelle Sleeper - BAD DEAL!

Re: Need to contact MSLEEPER - Kit/Refund owed, help needed!

Even if something does come up to slow you down in life all you have to do is update your customers, most people will be understanding and give you some time and slack. An email, post or IM is all it'd take.

Yep. Regular communication is all I ask for.

No developments and nothing from the Mods either.

Dalroi.

No developments and nothing from the Mods either.

Dalroi.

I would assume the Mods would try and contact the person to resolve the issue.
Maybe there's no news yet.

Well, she's been ripping people off since 2014 according to her etsy reviews. Don't exactly know what possible excuse she could give the mods to explain such behavior. I'm really surprised she was able to keep all this under the radar for so long, honestly. I guess Etsy customers aren't as vigilant as RPF members.

With a history of ripping people off for a couple years now, I think we can sum all this up rather easily. Drop the ban hammer on her. No different than any other scammer.

Odd you should say that...

Ditto!

Add one more to that list. I only ever had one interaction with her and things did not go over well with me when she said it was fine to purchase one item from someone to make multiple copies for her own personal use.

If you really want a response hit her where it hurts.
first, bomb her Facebook page with scalding messages...I've already started. Just make sure whatever you write is true. The more people who you can get to do this the better. Sure she will delete the messages but if you get enough people to do this it will be a huge thorn in her side.
Second, change the title of this thread so it has the stupid name of whatever fan base she's named her Facebook after. The more exposure it has warning people away the better!

Do you know why scammers get away with thievery? Because people do nothing. It's too much trouble. Remember, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
Personally, I go to a lot of conventions nationwide. I enjoy confronting scammers.
Yes, I'm watching her Facebook with great interest!

If you really want a response hit her where it hurts.
first, bomb her Facebook page with scalding messages...I've already started. Just make sure whatever you write is true. The more people who you can get to do this the better. Sure she will delete the messages but if you get enough people to do this it will be a huge thorn in her side.
Second, change the title of this thread so it has the stupid name of whatever fan base she's named her Facebook after. The more exposure it has warning people away the better!

Do you know why scammers get away with thievery? Because people do nothing. It's too much trouble. Remember, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
Personally, I go to a lot of conventions nationwide. I enjoy confronting scammers.
Yes, I'm watching her Facebook with great interest!

What are her fb page? Her personal or her hobbypage?

What are her fb page? Her personal or her hobbypage?

From here profile here:
msleep.jpg

Just left a message on Overworld Designs Facebook page. nothing but the facts.

Ummm... I don't want to appear thick (too late!) but how do you edit the thread title?

I've tried but obviously not got the hang of such complex things. :wacko

Dalroi.

Just "edit" your first post and then you have to click the "more reply options" to get the thread title as well.

-Rog

I believe there was complaints on here when she failed to do the Pip-boy casts, I can't remember the details. I think the guy she ripped off was lovelyandy

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh not this again. There were a few peoples. PayPal got me my money back.

She had a bunch of our monies for a long time, she was active on this site but just not replying to posts or PMs.

I remember finding her etsy store back then while trying to contact her and my heart sinking.

My one and only bad RPF experience :)

Not sure how she's not been banned tbh. Good luck and god speed.

Last edited:

Might want to drop Freeside Atlanta a note letting them know they have a thief using their shop

Wow, this is crappy. I watch Tested's videos frequently, and this is pretty bad..

I DM'd Norm. Not sure who else to go to regarding it. Tested's twitter doesn't have a direct message option and I wasn't gonna post a public message regarding it either. Whether he will respond or not, can't say. I don't think it would look good on them to have an individual like this person scamming people, yet, somehow in the limelight.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back