OdiWan72´s prop family

Here´s another update on the Supertrooper blaster. It´s as far as I can get right now without the missing details.
Like already written, I had to sacrify accuracy of the sights to keep functionality. Also added a knurled thumbscrew instead of the cocking lever.

Marcus: You will see that it is hard, sometimes impossible to archieve the same details as seen on the fibreglass/ resin prop. Take a look at the barrel nut catch f.e...it should stick out much more, but the real catch is too thin to file it down. So it has to be pushed all the way back into the UZI to allow the Graflex top to sit relatively flush.

Anyway...I am sure YOU kurtyboy will do your magic with your build ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe. But i´m not into it in any way, so please send me some pics/info/price ........ maybe i might snap for the hook, but no promise yet. :$

Hey Michael, please take a look at post #1 of this thread, not sure about the pricetag yet

Did you get a good deal on the MGC Mauser? Or did you end up paying today's inflated prices?

I'd love to score myself another! And I have yet to get my hands on a Webley of any sort, that's a big void in the collection.

Nice work on the super trooper blaster! Its design is ugly as sin, but that ain't your fault! [emoji12]

One other thing, if you have any leads for the lens material for the scopes, lemme know!

Nice work on the super trooper blaster! Its design is ugly as sin, but that ain't your fault! [emoji12]

Price was "ok".
Since Webleys are relatively common and affordable in the states, you should be able to find one some day ;) My second one came from the US as well.
Yep, bought 12 of those squarish reflectors (just without the mounting holes) for 10 Euro shipped....seem to be perfect. Thx again kurtyboy :thumbsup

- - - Updated - - -

That webley is in good shape and a nice lower serial number.

Also that m16 looks great. I should have gotten it but I'm glad it'll be put to good use.

Cant wait a it to see them all done.

How do you know about the serial ?
Thx again for pointing out the M16! It WILL be put to good use ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice Markus. Don't worry, those side plate greeblies will be worth the wait...

Did you strip the paint off the Uzi?

Thx man :)
YEP, had to strip the UZI. Wasn´t blued, just a flaky coat of black paint was applied.
Looking forward to the sideplate greeblies!

Like the Uzi.

But mine does seem to be blued. When I used paint stripper to remove the red paint it did not damage the blued base at all.

Because I think I know where you got it and he showed me a bunch of pics when we were talking about them. Looked to be in excellent shape with original bluing intact.

I can't wait to see that Supertrooper blaster finished, Markus! It looks great so far, especially the finish on the Graflex tube, man!

New addition to the family......

If the "regular" PULCE is considered Boba Fetts SIDEarm, what do you guys think would be an appropriate designation for THIS :cool

You can shoot a Star Destroyer down with that thing.

5863d83d143d6db30be753e7b626c4cde6552592f1f26601d60cf659b0b5c011.jpg

Nothing done to it yet.
The last thing I managed to squeeze in was refinishing my new Webley and building a display wall for my vintage SW toys, which I plan to display soon (have to clean up most of them first :()

Check my and Kurtys older post, where we showed pics of the various Endor rifles we built.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back