Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

image.jpg

Marla and Tyler at SDCC ;)

image.jpg

Last edited:
Door, your leather jacket lapels look awesome man. How do you get the lower lapels like that. You look like you got a good
eye for detail to get it that close

Yeah I saw that too but how on earth can you make anything out? Non of its in English :(

I use Google Chrome and it offers to translate it for me. It's still broken English, but it's manageable. But they won't ship to the US, not sure where you're located. Most likely you'd have to order through a proxy service which will take a fee so it'd be more expensive to order directly from them. But it looks like the last option right now.

edit: Just checked. It looks like they only ship to Japan, unless I'm missing something. But you can't even fill out a US address in their shipping form, so I'm not sure how you'd do it without a proxy.

I just keep beating up the jacket making it softer. The folds were already there. I was thinking of taking the button off one lapel though ;)

I just keep beating up the jacket making it softer. The folds were already there. I was thinking of taking the button off one lapel though ;)

Now you know why that top button is cracked the way it is. So the lapel can be folded over at that point.

I use Google Chrome and it offers to translate it for me. It's still broken English, but it's manageable. But they won't ship to the US, not sure where you're located. Most likely you'd have to order through a proxy service which will take a fee so it'd be more expensive to order directly from them. But it looks like the last option right now.

edit: Just checked. It looks like they only ship to Japan, unless I'm missing something. But you can't even fill out a US address in their shipping form, so I'm not sure how you'd do it without a proxy.

Thanks man! I'm based in the UK.
Irs creepy how all the models on the site wear masks of the celeb they are posing as! Lol

Yesss!

image.jpg

With Mr. Palahniuk at his signing and free FightClub2 poster give away to fans :) Chuck Palahniuk pointed us out at the Fight Club Panel to David Fincher, Chuck was telling us that Fincher spotted us quick and thought we looked great and we even acted like the characters how we were sitting ;)

image.jpgimage.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back